Porthaven Manor

Reviews of Porthaven Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Porthaven Manor

November 09, 2017

By Wanda Karnasiewicz

I have visited Port Haven Manor, different occasions, I can not speak highly enough about Port Haven Manor. The staff is friendly, helpful and informative. The residents are happy, friendly and welcome guests wgen they arrive. Very clean, apartments are well laid out.

August 29, 2017

By Charsummers

My moms lives here and she loves it.

Thank you for your kind review. We strive to ensure family members feel comfortable, and at peace that their relative is being respected, cared for and treated as they would want them to be treated.

August 30, 2016

By janet p.hillips

they aim to please

Thank you Janet. Remember you are number 1 to us.

August 12, 2016

By Caring_2645178

I have lived at Porthaven Manor for almost 2 years. From the first day I moved in I have felt comfortable, welcomed and safe. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Many of the residents have gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and at home. The facility is nicely maintained and easily navigated. I have found the cost of the apartments is very reasonable. I would recommend Porthaven to any single or married seniors desiring a comfortable and fun place to live.

Questions about Porthaven Manor

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Porthaven Manor. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have a very active community. We have a full time Activity Director that has a full calendar of things to do. We go to concerts, movies, grocery shopping, Plays, Senior centers and more.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, Movies, Restaurants, Senior Centers, Work out centers and more.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Porthaven Manor has organized?

Theater, Concerts, Fireworks, Tours and more.

What transportation services does Porthaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

Shopping, Tours, Concerts.

What makes the chef or dining program at Porthaven Manor exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have a Chef prepared evening meal only. Our Chef caters to all of our residents needs. Weather you are vegetarian, vegan or want to special order off there menu. They try to please every resident.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Pool Hall, Theater, Card and Game Gallery, Beauty Shop, Library, Craft Class and more.

What safety features or security measures does Porthaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

This is a locked community with Emergency pull cords on all apartments. We also have around the clock home care on site 24 hours a day.

If Porthaven Manor accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Walking path around the community.

Does Porthaven Manor work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes we do, Ability Plus.

Costs for Porthaven Manor

Photos of Porthaven Manor

Services and Amenities of Porthaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Porthaven Manor

The world does revolve around you at Porthaven Manor. This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 62 and older. As a resident of Porthaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment . We know that you will love the many advantages that Porthaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. At Porthaven Manor we give YOU choices!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Porthaven Manor