Watertown Health Center

Reviews of Watertown Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Watertown Health Center

March 28, 2016

By sallesa.m

I have been a patient here for a while now, and I like it here. The staff members are often so nice, and often have your needs first and foremost. There are a few staff members that put this facility above and beyond, in my opinion. There is a concierge here, which I only thought that they had at fancy hotels. He is the nicest, sweetest guy in the entire building. He goes out of his way to make sure that each and every resident gets exactly what they need while they are here. He is a man of many talents. The food here isn’t gourmet, so don’t come in expecting 5 course meals every day, but the kitchen staff always makes something good, and me and my friends that I have made here are never worried about what we will eat. I am so happy to have been brought to a facility which exhibits great care to each and every resident, and tries to make each resident as happy as possible.

February 26, 2016

By MsKat

I have very much enjoyed my time here. I try to keep myself out of trouble, and they have lots of things to do during the day. On Mondays, I can get my hair cut, and they have knitting clubs every week too. I like to go down to the dining room and have my lunches and dinners there with some of the other residents

January 23, 2016

By dorothy.santiago

I am a patient here, and there are some things that I would change here if I could, but there are also things here that I wish everyone at other nursing homes could have. There are a couple of staff members in particular, that I adore, and they treat me so nicely, it's as if I am there own mother. I wish it was all like that, but there are staff members here that truly care about you, and having them here means the world to people like me

January 16, 2016

By mrclean

The building is very old yet clean. Anyone with a respiratory problem or needs physical therapy this is the place to be. Staff is very professional and knowledgeable and works wonders from what they have. No matter where you go there always a chance a couple of knuckleheads .

Photos of Watertown Health Center

About Watertown Health Center

Watertown’s vibrant facilities have been expertly designed with wellness in mind, from our patient-centric short-term rehabilitation programs to our compassionate long-term care and respite care.

Watertown’s customer satisfaction program ensures a premium experience with a multi-point plan that covers every aspect of a long-term or short-term stay. Expect our Concierge to personally greet you upon arrival with a welcome bag filled with goodies. During your stay, you’ll interact with our well-trained, thoroughly attentive team where every member is totally committed to your comfort and care. Expect to encounter random acts of kindness performed by our staff members—that’s the norm at Watertown! We’ll always go above and beyond to make your stay a superior one.

Map of Watertown Health Center