Prescott House

Assisted Living Reviews for Prescott House

Nursing Home Reviews for Prescott House

November 23, 2013

By Noreen4

My mother was at Prescott House for a rehab for over a month. It’s a very nice facility. They have a nice garden for the people to sit in. They have a nice sunny porch for the people to go to. Her physical therapists were great. She got very good care. I can’t say enough good things about the nurses and LPN. The aides were very nice. It's a nice place. They made it as homey as they could in the rooms. They always answered any problems I had. It was just really nice to be there.

September 26, 2013

By Jim34

Prescott House is clean, cozy and well kept. The staff is fine. The people there are caring. They're doing the best they can.

Services and Amenities of Prescott House

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Prescott House

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Prescott House