Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

Reviews of Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

July 17, 2017

By Daniel

Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community was nice and clean, and the food was very good. It was an older building but very pleasant. The staff was excellent, congenial, and very informative. They had a salon, a barber shop, and a TV room.

October 08, 2016

By LilMrs.S

The facility is clean and beautiful. The staff took amazing care of my father. They went above and beyond what I ever thought a facility would do for him, my family and I couldn't be happier with our decision.

October 07, 2016

By happydaughter25

Wonderful caring staff from nursing to dinning to housekeeping and beyond. Mom has been healthier and happier since living here. Would highly recommend.

June 24, 2012

By Levan

This assisted living provider was and still is very wonderful to my family. They take pride in making sure every resident is well taken care of and has an opportunity to live as they like. The staff was warm, caring and very patient. The facility as a whole was very groomed and well maintained. Throughout the week they hosted fun activities and events for the residents to participate in. My grandmother is never bored. Even when my grandmother had an injury and wasn't as mobile, the facility sent someone by to check on her often. In my opinion they went above and beyond their call of duty. The best part of this facility is the dining in my opinion. My grandmother and I didn't quite expect such a delicious food display but we were pleasantly suprised. They have some of the freshest fruits during the summer time. This facility has been nothing else but positive in my opinion and my grandmother's as well.

Costs for Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

Photos of Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

Services and Amenities of Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

• State Licenses: 22AL002-H

• About Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community

Harrison Senior Living has provided healthcare services to seniors for over 35 years. Family owned and operated, we take extra pride and care in the services delivered. Our communities are committed to meeting the needs of residents in a loving, home-like environment.

Independent Living, Assisted Living, Personal Care, Rehabilitation, Memory, and Skilled Nursing care are our specialties. A dedicated staff of healthcare professionals listens to residents and their families and strive to exceed expectations every day. Whether it is gentle medication reminders or 24 hour skilled nursing, Harrison Senior Living is dedicated to providing quality care and developing plans that encourage the highest level of independence for our residents. We have locations in Southeastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

The John B. Parsons Assisted Living Community is recognized as a pioneer of assisted living facilities on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. The community has served seniors in the Salisbury area with devotion and dignity for over 100 years.

As part of the Harrison Senior Living family, the John B. Parsons Assisted Living Community accommodates residents in a beautiful, stately mansion on lovely landscaped grounds. The interior boasts an elegant ambiance enhanced with fine art and antiques that complement the historic architecture of the residence. Family members and friends enjoy visiting in cozy parlors and sunrooms or spend the day on porches filled with rockers, lively conversation and laughter.

Accommodations are private suites of varying sizes. Reasonable daily rates include home cooked meals with restaurant style service. An abundance of stimulating activities make each day unique. Staff is available 24 hours a day to assist with activities of daily living, medication management and a helping hand when needed. As an added convenience, rehabilitation services are available on site to assure our residents maintain maximum independence.

Amenities:

• Podiatry and Dental Services
    • Pharmacy Delivery
    • Respite/Short-term Accommodations
    • Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapy

Thank you for your interest at Harrison Senior Living please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Harrison Senior Living - John B. Parsons Community