Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Reviews of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

August 02, 2018

By jane w.

Our dad was in FHH for over a year. The greatest strength of the facility is the staff. Everyone was caring, professional, thoughtful and communicated well with the family. There were activities in the building and a variety of outings. The building was kept clean as was our dad's room. Updates made to the building have made a great difference for the residents and changes taking place with further enhance the living experience. When asked about FHH, dad always shared that everyone was so nice to hm.

June 11, 2018

By Joan Glascock

My mother has been at Forest Hill Heights for almost a year now and she absolutely LOVES it there. The community has such caring staff and you truly feel like part of a family! The activities are great with a variety of things to choose from each day. I would highly recommend this great facility if you are looking for a loved one.

August 21, 2017

By Frances

Forest Hill Heights was very caring. It's perfect. It's just what we need. I love this place, it's very clean and the staff is very knowledgeable. We had some good conversations about a lot of things. I love the dining area, they had several couples who were there and we were able to talk to them. They're very caring and accommodating, and I think we would fit in quite well there.

August 21, 2017

By Bette

Forest Hill Heights Assisted Living has a nice variety of food and there are choices for every meal. Housekeeping is excellent. I don't utilize too many of their services. I'm just here because my family is in Europe and I'm not to be left alone. Everything is quite comfortable. You had your choice of bringing your own furniture or utilizing theirs at no cost. There are different sized rooms and I have a smaller room, but the bathroom is really nice with the heat and the shower. It's well laid out. They do allow pets. I have a turtle and he is with me. They have something going 24 hours a day. They have what they call their night owl schedule, which is good for people who can't sleep. I'm not a Bingo or a game person, I'm a reader, and the county library bus comes here every three weeks and you can request whatever you want and they'll bring it to you. It's a good program. They have a lot of trainees that are young, and they lack a little in orientation. I'm planning on coming back over this Christmas. My appetite is not that good, but the variety covers just about every need in all of the different types of people we have here. I need very little help and the only constant help I need is in the dining room. They help the people there when they need one. It's a healthy situation. They have everything that we need. They bring in things to do. They print a schedule for the whole month, which is good, because you can plan ahead. If you want to go to the drugstore, they have a little bus, and it goes a couple of times a month. They have Bingo and a lot of people coming in for music. It's a very good setup. I'm very satisfied.

November 02, 2016

By A Resident480253

Forest Hill Heights stinks. They don't bring my mom to take her medicine. They didn't go to Walmart today; they went yesterday, and they didn't tell her. They have nothing but 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom for $5600 a month, and that's it. I wouldn't want to go there, and I wouldn't want to be there. It's just too tiny.

July 27, 2016

By James438565

Forest Hill Heights was a nice place. They seemed friendly and nice. I didn’t sample the food since it wasn’t meal time when we were there. They just took us to the cafeteria and showed us around. The staff was helpful and informative.

July 01, 2016

By Deb daughter of resident725438

My dad moved into Forest Hill Heights about a week ago. They are wonderful to him and he made friends the first day he arrived. Patty is who we worked with and she is great. He changed his mind 2 times before moving in. The one thing I will say, is 90% of the people we have seen there are much older and need much more care than my dad. He is 81 and I would say most are much older than him. Other than that it is great. They are in the process of remodeling the facility and this will take a while to complete. The room he has is large and he is lucky enough to have a bathroom of his own. I would highly recommend Forest Hill Heights.

Costs for Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Photos of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Services and Amenities of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 12AL0177

About Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Forest Hill Heights is an all-inclusive assisted living and memory care community where seniors can live longer, healthier and a more fulfilling life. We offer first-class amenities including an outdoor patio, fireplace, beauty salon, activities room and a newly renovated common area to visit with family and friends. Our robust social calendar will ensure you are never lonely or bored again with our special 24/7 activity planning. The convenience of maintenance, housekeeping and laundry free living. Our dining experience is top-notch with several different food choices at each mealtime. Never eat alone or worse not at all. Discover so much more than a place to stay!

Forest Hill Heights offers 24/7 nursing on property, NOT just on call! We allow our residents to age in place and our couples to remain together even when their care needs change. Uncover a robust, social and caringcommunity! Our residents enjoy a newfound quality of life full of freedom and convenience, while their families relax knowing that caring, medical professionals are nearby.

Map of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North