Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Reviews of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Assisted Living Reviews for Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

November 02, 2016

By A Resident480253

Forest Hill Heights stinks. They don't bring my mom to take her medicine. They didn't go to Walmart today; they went yesterday, and they didn't tell her. They have nothing but 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom for $5600 a month, and that's it. I wouldn't want to go there, and I wouldn't want to be there. It's just too tiny.

July 27, 2016

By James438565

Forest Hill Heights was a nice place. They seemed friendly and nice. I didn’t sample the food since it wasn’t meal time when we were there. They just took us to the cafeteria and showed us around. The staff was helpful and informative.

July 01, 2016

By Deb daughter of resident725438

My dad moved into Forest Hill Heights about a week ago. They are wonderful to him and he made friends the first day he arrived. Patty is who we worked with and she is great. He changed his mind 2 times before moving in. The one thing I will say, is 90% of the people we have seen there are much older and need much more care than my dad. He is 81 and I would say most are much older than him. Other than that it is great. They are in the process of remodeling the facility and this will take a while to complete. The room he has is large and he is lucky enough to have a bathroom of his own. I would highly recommend Forest Hill Heights.

Costs for Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Photos of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Services and Amenities of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 12AL0177

About Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North

Forest Hill Heights is an all-inclusive assisted living and memory care community where seniors can live longer, healthier and a more fulfilling life. We offer first-class amenities including an outdoor patio, fireplace, beauty salon, activities room and a newly renovated common area to visit with family and friends. Our robust social calendar will ensure you are never lonely or bored again with our special 24/7 activity planning. The convenience of maintenance, housekeeping and laundry free living. Our dining experience is top-notch with several different food choices at each mealtime. Never eat alone or worse not at all. Discover so much more than a place to stay!

Forest Hill Heights offers 24/7 nursing on property, NOT just on call! We allow our residents to age in place and our couples to remain together even when their care needs change. Uncover a robust, social and caringcommunity! Our residents enjoy a newfound quality of life full of freedom and convenience, while their families relax knowing that caring, medical professionals are nearby.

Map of Forest Hills Heights Located in Bel Air North