Brightview South River

Brightview South River (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Brightview South River

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview South River

September 23, 2014

Brightview is the facility that I picked for my father because the building is very nice, it has a good reputation, and it is maybe 10 minutes away from where I live. My father has a small room, but it is fine for him. There are activities for the residents. They have movies and different people coming in. They have a lot of other activities; he doesn’t participate in most of them though. The food is fine.

October 25, 2013

By disappointed 21401

This place has really gone down hill. All the money you pay you expect to get what you pay for your expectations are too high. Rooms did not get cleaned food is horrible and the staff members are horrible especially the nurses. My mom fell and was left on floor for over two hours calling for help. Whats the point of alert buttons if its not gonna be answered.

October 17, 2013

By Caring Son7

I was actually really impressed with Brightview. I was hoping to put my mother there. From what I saw, I would give them the top rating. With the little interaction I had with the staff, they seemed to be great. They have good knowledge of the place and all their clients. Their clients were very happy in fact at the time of my visit. Overall, it looks like a nice place to be.

Memory Care Reviews for Brightview South River

Costs for Brightview South River

Photos of Brightview South River

Services and Amenities of Brightview South River

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

• State Licenses: 02AL0348

About Brightview South River

You have come to the right place for your Edgewater Assisted Living and Memory Care needs. Experience something new every day at Brightview South River in Anne Arundel County. Begin your morning with a breakfast served to you in our restaurant-quality dining room, check your email in our media room, followed by a game of cards in one of our many living room areas. Participate in one of the many events planned daily by our Vibrant Living Director. In the evening, you can enjoy happy hour in our pub, watch a movie in our movie theater, or cozy up next to our fireplace. What will you do first? Our Edgewater Assisted Living community is a monthly-rental and no large entrance fee community, schedule a personal visit today to and experience vibrant senior living!

Edgewater Assisted Living & Memory Care-Enjoy What Truly Matters

Let Us Do the Cooking

You’ll savor every meal here – it’s like eating at a restaurant every night! Our chef prepares delicious options and our dining staff serves it to you at the table. We’ll cook, serve, and clean up so you can relax let us handle those daily chores. And for special occasions, you can entertain your family and friends by hosting your own dinner in our private dining room.

Live Your Way

Have the freedom to live comfortably when you make Brightview South River your home. Choose from a studio, one or two bedrooms home – we have 90 apartments in our community. Each one includes a well-designed kitchenette, lots of closet space, and bathrooms designed with your safety and comfort in mind. Our large windows offer plenty of natural light, and each apartment home has individually controlled heating and air conditioning.

Get Help When You Need It

We’re here to help you when you need it. You have the freedom to choose how much help you want from us. We’ll work with you and your family to develop a personal care plan that meets your needs. So whether you want just a little help with mobility, taking your medications, or memory care, we’re here for you. With a specialist in geriatric medicine available onsite, and affiliation with Anne Arundel Medical Center, you’ll receive the exceptional care you deserve.

Enjoy our SPICE in motion program which builds on Brightview's ongoing wellness efforts, incorporating five holistic elements of wellness efforts, incorporating five holistic elements of wellness – Spiritual, Physical, Intellectual, Cultural, and Emotional – and uses a blend of programs to create meaningful, healthy, stimulating and positive lifestyles.

Take a look around and come visit us! We know you’re going to love it here. At Brightview Senior Living, our approach to care is centered on Possibilities, Independence, and Choice. Residents who require a helping hand are encouraged to maintain their independence and choice in their activities of daily living. We believe that each person has the possibility to grow and experience joy every day.

Brightview South River is locally owned and operated, and we have been voted Best Place to Work for the past eight years. We have a very caring, tenured staff and a vibrant activities calendar.

Map of Brightview South River