Brightview South River

Reviews of Brightview South River

Assisted Living Reviews for Brightview South River

October 25, 2013

By disappointed 21401

This place has really gone down hill. All the money you pay you expect to get what you pay for your expectations are too high. Rooms did not get cleaned food is horrible and the staff members are horrible especially the nurses. My mom fell and was left on floor for over two hours calling for help. Whats the point of alert buttons if its not gonna be answered.

October 17, 2013

By Caring Son7

I was actually really impressed with Brightview. I was hoping to put my mother there. From what I saw, I would give them the top rating. With the little interaction I had with the staff, they seemed to be great. They have good knowledge of the place and all their clients. Their clients were very happy in fact at the time of my visit. Overall, it looks like a nice place to be.

Photos of Brightview South River

Services and Amenities of Brightview South River

About Brightview South River

The design-build community features residential apartments and personalized assistance and care services for seniors who need help with the activities of daily living. Apartments at the three-story community offer the residents a variety of floor plans.

Brightview communities are known for offering a holistic approach to care and life enrichment. Each resident is esteemed for their unique individuality and the days are built around fulfilling relationships and activities that promote feelings of productivity, well-being and self-esteem.

In addition to a personalized care plan, services include housekeeping, dining, transportation, and maintenance provided by a highly trained and caring staff. The community features a café/bar, a beauty/barber salon, and several other amenity spaces.

Map of Brightview South River