Caritas House Assisted Living

Caritas House Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Caritas House Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Caritas House Assisted Living

December 16, 2015

We place our loved ones in Caritas. I choose it because I feel that they are safe there. The staff is good. The grounds are maintained and well kept. I have tasted the food. They do not like it, but for me, it is average. They have bingo and things like that. The neighborhood surrounding Caritas is fine. The only problem I have is the entertainment. They do not change the channels on the TV. They are watching football and things like that, and they are not interested in football. Other than that, they are great.

September 26, 2012

By Heathbar1

My aunt absolutely loves it here! She is Catholic, although you don't have to be to be a resident, and appreciates the mass that they offer every day. My aunt feels so comfortable with the staff there and that's a hard thing to do for such a critical woman as she is. She always feels so much love from the staff and believes they have genuine concern for her. On top of that, she actually enjoys the food! When she first moved in to the facility we were really concerned but she's been loving it. The only complaint I've ever heard her make has been about some concern over the nursing staff in the fact that they seem overworked. She's made mention to the fact that they clean up her room as well as provide her direct care. She's nitpicked about them needing more help so that her nurses can keep up the great level of care they've been giving her. I don't know if that could really be considered a complaint. I consider it to be more of a suggestion. She loves everything about the facility and has kept a high level of enthusiasm ever since she moved in.

July 23, 2012

By candycane2400

My family was very skeptical about letting my uncle live in an assisted living facility. There were many rumors about major problems in most of the facilities in Baltimore Maryland. But while doing research on different facilities, there were no bad reports about the Caritas House. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was quiet and very clean. The family was given a brief store and we were all in amazement. The scenery was absolutely astonishing. The family agree that the establishment would be an ideal place for my uncle to live instead of a nursing home because with assisted living , my uncle could still maintain his independence.The first day at the facility was a little overwhelming for my uncle, but once he was settled, he act like he was apart of the facility for more than one day. If i had to recommend the facility to others, I would. The only negative problem that i seen was there was no real dietary restrictions. The customers were allowed to eat all foods, but within small portions. I did not really agree with that method.

Services and Amenities of Caritas House Assisted Living

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: No Pets

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Caritas House Assisted Living

Caritas House Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Adult Day Care. Contact Caritas House Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caritas House Assisted Living