Caritas House Assisted Living

Reviews of Caritas House Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Caritas House Assisted Living

July 23, 2012

By candycane2400

My family was very skeptical about letting my uncle live in an assisted living facility. There were many rumors about major problems in most of the facilities in Baltimore Maryland. But while doing research on different facilities, there were no bad reports about the Caritas House. The staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was quiet and very clean. The family was given a brief store and we were all in amazement. The scenery was absolutely astonishing. The family agree that the establishment would be an ideal place for my uncle to live instead of a nursing home because with assisted living , my uncle could still maintain his independence.The first day at the facility was a little overwhelming for my uncle, but once he was settled, he act like he was apart of the facility for more than one day. If i had to recommend the facility to others, I would. The only negative problem that i seen was there was no real dietary restrictions. The customers were allowed to eat all foods, but within small portions. I did not really agree with that method.

Services and Amenities of Caritas House Assisted Living

• Minimum Age: Yes
  • Pets: No Pets

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Caritas House Assisted Living

Caritas House Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Baltimore, Maryland that offers residents Assisted Living and Adult Day Care. Contact Caritas House Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Caritas House Assisted Living