Greenwood Center

Reviews of Greenwood Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenwood Center

September 10, 2011

By leenie1

I had the pleasure of being given a tour of Greenwood Nursing Home in Sanford Me recently. I was very impressed to say the least. The frst thing I saw when going through the doors is a wooden Indian . The office staff was friendly and helpful. The Director of nursing met me in the lobby. I was introduced to the activities staff. There was a lot of activity going on that afternoon. There was a man singing and playing the guitar while some of the residents sang along and clapped. There was a chapel for the residents and their families. I was shown the hairdressers shop where the ladies get their perms, cuts and colors and the men get their haircuts. The hairdresser was giving a perm that morning. The rooms were cheerful, with plants and bright colored afghans and bedspreads. I saw the ways that the nurses and CNAs interacted with the residents. They were talking to their residents. The staff and the residents were happy and smiling. I left with a warm feeling about Greenwood Nursing Home.

About Greenwood Center

Greenwood Center is a senior living provider in Sanford, Maine that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenwood Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenwood Center