Montello Commons

Reviews of Montello Commons

Assisted Living Reviews for Montello Commons

June 25, 2012

By boozeonthegrind

The staff is what you would expect from a good assisted living facility, friendly and very helpful. The rooms were kept very well, the bathrooms were always in a very good presentable condition and there were no problems with any of the other residents

April 19, 2012

By lovemygram

I thought this care facility was a very nice and welcoming place. My grandmother had a nice room mate and was well taken care of. My family and I would often wheel her into the activity room to visit or down to the front seating area where they had parakeets in a cage. The nursing staff was friendly and checked in on my grandmother often. We never had trouble finding a nurse when she needed one. They had a hairdressing service, which was important to gram. She also did not mind the food, but missed cooking herself. The facility was clean and tidy. It did smell like "old people", but I guess that cannot be helped. Thankfully they were able to help her recover and she was able to regain most of her functions. We were very happy with her care until she passed.

Nursing Home Reviews for Montello Commons

Services and Amenities of Montello Commons

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Montello Commons

Montello Commons is a senior living provider in Lewiston, Maine that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact Montello Commons for more details on services and rates.

Map of Montello Commons