Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation

Reviews of Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation

September 29, 2011

By Mike Shlagman

In my time spent at Brentwoods facility I was extremely pleased with the wonderful hospitality shown by the staff and nurses. I have been here on many occasions to visit ailing family members as well as friends. Many years ago my choir group performed for the residents at the facility and it brought nothing but smiles to their faces. The spirits run high at Brentwood. If I ever came into a situation where I needed to admit someone to this home I would have no hesitation to do so. The staff is extremely down to earth and make sure that their residents are taken care of and satisfied. Over the years they have done some remodeling to the facility and it looks fantastic! I highly recommend this place to anyone in need of extra care. Brentwood has been delivering great hospitality for many years now and appears to be going stronger than ever at this time.

September 01, 2011

By Tanya1

When placing our mother in a nursing home we chose a facility that was close to our home and we knew the social worker. No a nursing home is not your home and never will be, but the staff treated mom as if she were their mom. She was loved,cleaned and fed and made a part of the community. The facility itself was clean and bright and responded to our questions and concerns. When we knew that mom was in the last few days of her life,they placed us in a private room and we were able to be with her in a more intimate way as she passed. That was 20 years ago. Since then I have had friends placed in the nursing facility and have witnessed that same loving care and home like atmosphere. I can recommend this facility without reservation to anyone looking for a skilled nursing home.

March 21, 2011

By Bradford Post

A great overall experience.

Brentwood is a really great nursing facility with many wonderful caring people that do their best with many difficult situations. Our Mother was put into Brentwood when we could no longer meet her 24 hour, 7 days a week, need for constant attention and care. She had a degenerative brain disease called Super Nuclear Palsy, and after a time, could not do anything for herself. The mind went and then the body, eventually causing death. Nursing Homes are varied in there abilities to care for people and we have seen the whole gamit of possibilities. It is never easy to put your family into a nusing facility, but I can't imagine a better place on this planet. We became very attached to Mom's care givers and they to us. They loved Mom and loved her as their own family might. We had Mom's hospice there at Brentwood and they were very kind to us, respectful and thoughtful. It is not a perfect situation in any nursing home, but Brentwood was as real and caring and loving as they come.

Services and Amenities of Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 205079
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation

brentwoodcenterrehab.com

The team at Brentwood Center is committed to providing the highest quality nursing and rehabilitative care to our patients and residents. This group of highly-trained professionals strives to meet the patients' medical and short-term rehabilitation needs, all while providing the highest quality of care while maximizing the functional independence of each person we serve.

We have a commitment to the highest level of quality care, a focus on patient and family education and a passion for customer service. The goal of our center is to meet the ever-changing healthcare needs of the communities we serve. We strive to meet this goal by providing a comprehensive array of specialized services and programs including clinical care, physical, occupational and speech therapies, in addition to social services and recreational therapies in a warm, healing environment. We are an affiliate of National Health Care Associates, a leader in short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing care services throughout the Northeast. National Health Care’s signature “Passport Rehabilitation” program was specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals requiring a short-term rehabilitative stay following a surgical procedure or an acute medical episode. While on your short-term “trip” with us, please take full advantage of the amenities and services our center offers. Our rehabilitation department is committed to promoting the highest level of independent functioning for all short-term patients. For our long-term residents, this objective is complemented by additional therapies to prevent avoidable decline in function and independence. Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services are available up to 7 days per week, as needed and prescribed by a physician. All therapy services are individually designed based upon the needs and capabilities of the resident/patient and are directed by our inter-disciplinary team, including experienced and licensed therapists.

Map of Brentwood Center for Health & Rehabilitation