Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

Reviews of Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

Nursing Home Reviews for Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

September 10, 2016

By Looshmal

Clean, friendly and caring! The nurses, CNA'S and staff are warm and eager to help. I see everyone smiling and tjey really seem to caee about the resident's needs.

July 17, 2015

By Diddyl50

The care at this place is terrible. The nursing staff seems competent, but the CNA's do as little as possible. The management doesn't seem to be aware, or doesn't seem to care what's going on. I would never recommend this place.

July 06, 2014

I have a friend who had to go to Resthaven Nursing and Rehab Center, and she was telling me how nice they are, how everything is pretty clean, and she enjoys being there. I thought it was clean. When my memory gets to be too bad, that is where I will go. It is nice; really, it is. It is a little high, expense-wise, but the people were very nice. I liked the way it was cleaned; that was my first impression.

July 12, 2013

By Fayjou

do not put a love one in this facility. Quality of help is poor.

Services and Amenities of Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195414
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC

Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC is a senior living provider in Lake Charles, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC for more details on services and rates.

Map of Resthaven Nursing & Rehab Center, LLC