Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

June 30, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

I visited a patient in this facility and was not satisfied with the facility cleanliness. The staff was vey professional, and the facility was up to date. I walked into the patients room I was there to visit and in the patients bathroom there was soiled linens filling the container to more than it could hold and it had not been taken away. The trash was full in all of her trash cans. Once I notified the nurse within thirty minutes there was someone in there to take away the trash and soiled linens. I was very happy with the service.

About Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Rosewood is located in Bowling Green, KY and provides specialized short-term, inpatient rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. Patients are provided with a full range of medical, rehabilitative and social services to treat and support their needs. We also provide long-term care in a safe environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green