Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Reviews of Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Nursing Home Reviews for Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

June 30, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

I visited a patient in this facility and was not satisfied with the facility cleanliness. The staff was vey professional, and the facility was up to date. I walked into the patients room I was there to visit and in the patients bathroom there was soiled linens filling the container to more than it could hold and it had not been taken away. The trash was full in all of her trash cans. Once I notified the nurse within thirty minutes there was someone in there to take away the trash and soiled linens. I was very happy with the service.

Services and Amenities of Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green

Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green is located in Bowling Green, KY. Our nursing and rehabilitation center is located near The Medical Center of Bowling Green, easing the transition between care settings. We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.

Map of Signature HealthCARE of Bowling Green