Massey Springs

Reviews of Massey Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for Massey Springs

July 21, 2012

By Betty13

When my husband passed away, I moved to Bowling Green to be close to my one and only child. They have retired and they're going to be to Iowa because that's where my daughter in-law came from. I am just confused as to what to do right now, whether to stay here in Bowling Green or to be in Iowa. I still went to visit Massey's Springs and I find it very nice. The only problem is it's a little more than my monthly income. Everything there was very nice. It's a new facility but I was just a little surprised with their rooms since they looked small. I was not able to eat there but I heard that it's very good. The residents get 3 meals a day.

About Massey Springs

Home away from home . . .that's what residents will find at Massey Springs Senior Living Community. In the heart of beautiful Bowling Green, our assisted-living facility and independent villas provides a first class worry-free lifestyle for our residents, along with a caring, supportive staff.

Residents are free to choose to participate in the many planned activities or just relax the day away with family and friends. Comfort, companionship and all the amenities of home . . . you can look forward to experiencing all of these and more at Massey Springs

Map of Massey Springs