Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

June 19, 2012

By courtneysl

I was very impressed with how clean the facility appeared. The residents seemed to be well cared for at the time of visitation. The staff was very helpful with answering questions. The staff took us on a tour and explained about equipment. Overall, it was a great experience with no negative comments.

June 30, 2011

By Shanesgurl1987

Parts of this facility could have been more up to date. I loved the staff they really went out of their way to make me feel like I was family. The dining room had a very home like feel to it. I loved the rehabilitation area in this facility. The staff was very quick at answering the call lights. I loved the little lady that I sat with in this facility. She had been in the facility for about six months when I sat with her. Her staff in the facility was constantly checking to see if she needed anything, if she was clean, if she and if she was hungry. I liked to she how happy she was with the care that she was recieving. With being a health professional myself this was very satisfing to see.

Services and Amenities of Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 01/01/2020

About Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Bowling Green, Kentucky that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenwood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center