Christian Health Center Bowling Green

Christian Health Center Bowling Green (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Christian Health Center Bowling Green

Photos of Christian Health Center Bowling Green

About Christian Health Center Bowling Green

Our five-star rated Christian Health Center provides our residents with high-quality medical care and the caring atmosphere of home. Our nurses and therapists are available 24-hours a day to provide innovative long- and short-term skilled nursing, medical and therapeutic care.

More than a safe, secure, and supportive place to live, the Christian Health Center has been designed with amenities that help residents stay socially, physically, and mentally active, and engaged.

We also offer short-term rehabilitative stays for those that need skilled care while recovering from an illness or surgery. Our specialized transitional rehab team helps patients return home as soon as possible.

Map of Christian Health Center Bowling Green