Evergreen Estates III

Reviews of Evergreen Estates III

Assisted Living Reviews for Evergreen Estates III

February 22, 2016

By Ralph19

We have my dad settled in at Evergreen Estates. We chose it for the atmosphere, the manager, the size of the room, and everything. The person that assists me during my visits is very helpful. My father says the food is very good. The dining room is very nice. They have activities, like something like somebody playing music of some kind. They have church services and that kind of thing.

June 30, 2015

I ended up going with Evergreen Estates III. It is not upscale, but it is still nice. They have very friendly staff. They did not have as much outdoor space as the other facility I went to. It is in an OK neighborhood. They have bingo and music. The residents seem very friendly, and they seem content there. The food could be improved. My mother said it is not as good as they say.

September 30, 2011

By mm58

My father was in this facility for a few years. He eventually had to move to a full care facility due to his health and lack of ability to walk. I was impressed with this facility from the moment I walked in. It was clean and airy. An attendant was always present near the front door and just down the hall from the residents. The cafeteria was also very clean and the food wasn't bad. They would often have special events like Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners plus celebrate the residents birthdays. My father's room was nice. It was always well maintained and clean. He really enjoyed his stay there. The nurses and attendants were always available for him, day or night. They were very attentive and friendly. Even the head of the facility would visit him from time to time. Overall, it was a good experience for dad, and he hated to leave. I highly recommend this facility.

Services and Amenities of Evergreen Estates III in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Evergreen Estates III in Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Evergreen Estates III is a senior living provider in Cedar Rapids, Iowa that offers residents Assisted Living and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Evergreen Estates III for more details on services and rates.

Map of Evergreen Estates III