Northridge Village

Nursing Home Reviews for Northridge Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Northridge Village

May 10, 2016

By AnonymousKNCKX

We had a nice tour and lunch at Northridge Village. My folks liked it. They had 22 rental apartments and 34 buy-in apartments that were all quite new. They had skilled nursing and an assisted living program that was quite nice. The apartment that my parents were looking at was 553 square feet. The staff was all quite nice. We liked them.

January 26, 2016

By Shirley119078850

I visited Northridge Village. The staff was great. They went out of their way to help us. However, the rooms were all filled, and they had a long waiting list. The dining area was lovely. It was almost a brand-new building. The place was perfect and beautiful. If the prices had not been quite so high and if they had had rooms available, we would have moved there.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Northridge Village

Services and Amenities of Northridge Village

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Northridge Village

Northridge Village is a senior living provider in Ames, Iowa that offers residents Nursing Homes and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Northridge Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Northridge Village