Miller's Merry Manor Mooresville, IN

Reviews of Miller's Merry Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Miller's Merry Manor

February 26, 2014

By Donna78868650

We have a place that we're moving into this week. Miller's Manor has long term care as well and memory care. I liked that they were friendly and we talked to some of the people and they seemed to really like it there. We took my mom to visit and she liked it. So that's what sealed the deal. It's very clean. It's not a shared room. It has a nice, big bathroom. Definitely what we've been looking for compared to some of the other ones. They have crafts, they have playing cards and they take them out to scheduled activities, shopping if they want to ride on the bus. It seems pretty nice.

June 22, 2012

By Jessilollipop1

I thought that this was a pretty good place to live. My friend really enjoyed herself here. It was clean, the staff was very friendly, and the food was good. There was even an out door sitting area in the middle of the facility that provided a safe place for the elderly to enjoy the outdoors.

About Miller's Merry Manor

Miller's Merry Manor is a senior living provider in Mooresville, Indiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Miller's Merry Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Miller's Merry Manor