Mill Pond Health Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Mill Pond Health Campus

Nursing Home Reviews for Mill Pond Health Campus

May 08, 2017

By nancyjr1971

Very helpful I was given a cell number to call the lady that I called answered all my questions she was extremely nice and made me feel very comfortable

May 03, 2017

By Marsha468236

Mill Pond was wonderful and very clean. The caregivers and nurses were wonderful. The rooms were a nice size, very well kept, and had individual showers and bathrooms. It was set up nicely, and they had a day room where they could watch TV and do activities. I was impressed with the service.

November 28, 2016

By Diane816486

Mill Pond Health Campus didn't work with me and didn't get back with me. They just weren't really helpful. I didn't like their business sense. The girl there wasn't a very good marketing person. What was nice was it had plenty of parking, and it has easy access in and out. They just didn't do a very good marketing job. They do laundry, and they have people come in to entertain once in a while. The area where my mom would have been in would be really small, and the room wasn't too exciting. To be the newest facility in Greencastle, I wasn't impressed with the rooms that much. They need to improve on their marketing. That girl didn't try to sell the place at all. She just took notes down and said "We're here when you want us." I just didn't care for her marketing tactics.

July 22, 2015

By not mary mom

my mother was a resident at this facility and received good nursing care. but the office was lacking . my mother had mary as her name on her chart and other paper work i asked repeatedly to have that fixed. when she was in the er the hospital called not only were they given my mothers wrong name they referred to me by mrs. brooks . that confusion was very upsetting and could have been a potential desastor .i could not call the facality to check on my mom as i lived in the van bibber area. my landline works fine for every thing else. i reported that to there office in February . i twas told they did not have all the kinks out of the phone as it was a new system . this is july . i tried again on my land line. even though landlines work fine for everything else sometime cell connection is bad but i got through on my cell. and i told the office worker there was a problem with the phone still.she said well then how did you call me ? i would have thought they would be interested to know there is a kink in there system or at least tried to see if there was a problem.. i received a refund check it took five month to get it to me . i took it back because my name is not mrs. brooks and it was written out as such . again the office worker was curt and said i dont know why it was made out like this it will be another month for them to get it right. i have relative that need rehab but would not recommend mill pond because if they can not get your name right how can they give you proper care ? i would give 5 stars for nursing care and 1 for adminastration

March 21, 2012

By Debbie Goss

WOW! My dad is a resident their and he loves it, and if he loves it, I love it. GO TEAM MILLPOND!!!!

Memory Care Reviews for Mill Pond Health Campus

• Occupational Therapy

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

About Mill Pond Health Campus

Mill Pond Health Campus is located in historic Greencastle, Indiana. Rolling hills, picturesque farmland and the beauty of the DePauw University Campus make this small community an ideal town to call home. Conveniently located just minutes from historic downtown Greencastle, Mill Pond offers residents the ability to get involved in community events and activities. Residents who love the outdoors are close to beautiful nature trails and many recreational areas and parks. We are also conveniently close to medical facilities and doctors’ offices. Opened in May 2005, the ambiance of our campus is second only to the smiling faces and customer-service attitude of our staff.

We know that selecting the right healthcare option to meet your individual needs is important. That's why with Mill Pond Health Campus you'll find a complete continuum of care and services so you can select the level of care that most closely matches your needs and preferences. Care and support services are carefully coordinated from level to level, setting to setting, as care needs increase or decrease.

In our elegant residential facility, we offer the best in assisted living services, as well as specialized memory care services on our Legacy Lane. Here, our caregivers are specially trained to work with, and to care for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, using progressive and proven care components. Our state-of-the-art health center offers skilled nursing services, delivered by a staff of committed professionals with attention paid to every detail. Whether for a few days, a few weeks, or for as long as you need us... It's comforting to know that there is a source in Greencastle you can turn to for help and guidance.

Personal Choices for Convenience, Privacy and Comfort:

• Private and semi-private suites with full bathrooms and walk-in showers
  • 24-hour emergency call response system
  • Assistance with the activities of daily living (dressing, grooming, etc.)
  • Housekeeping and laundry services
  • Medication administration/reminders
  • Reminders for meals and activities
  • A variety of social and recreational programs
  • Quality skilled nursing and therapy services available on campus
  • Easy access to dining, living and entertainment areas
  • Local restaurant cuisine featured monthly during Taste of the Town events
  • Restaurant-style dining with chef-prepared meals and a variety of alternate food selections
  • Mobility assistance as needed
  • Much more!

Memory Care

At Trilogy, we provide the best memory care services, in communities committed to each individual.

We believe that a life well lived is one rich in experiences, surrounded by people who have your best interests at heart. We believe that each person’s story is unique, and that every story matters. We believe in the importance of what we do, and who we care for. Our memory care services are based on our beliefs.

Whether you’re on our Legacy Lane in one of our health centers, or in one of our expanded memory care neighborhoods, The Legacy, located on our campus grounds, you’ll find welcoming suites, individualized programs and the most advanced features, all designed to provide comfort, dignity, and joy to every person who walks through our doors. You’ll also find a team of professional, experienced caregivers, all of whom dedicate themselves to one purpose –serving the men and women who call our campus home.

Thank you for your interest at Mill Pond Health Campus. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Mill Pond Health Campus