The Wyndmoor Evansville

Reviews of The Wyndmoor Evansville

Assisted Living Reviews for The Wyndmoor Evansville

August 28, 2013

By Nancy67001350

Sterling House of Evansville is a very nice facility. Their apartments are nice as well. I think they have outside entrances. This was the first facility I visited for my half-sister because it was closest to me. Overall, it is a good facility but my half-sister couldn't afford it.

December 03, 2012

By stunnin

I visited this facility with my Mamaw when she was looking to move into a facility. It was a hard decision for my Mamaw to give up her own lifestyle and move to a facility. But she was getting older and fell a lot. In fact she had done broke her hip once already. Upon entering the Sterling House we were greeted by staff and residents alike. They were very friendly and helpful. They quickly answered any questions that we had. They explained that residents still had their individual freedoms, but staff was the for immediate assistance if it was needed. The facility was nice and clean. It was nicely decorated to with nice looking furnishings. One of the neat things was they had a bird sanctuary that the residents seemed to like a lot. Over all I was impressed with the facility and Mamaw really liked it also. The only thing we didn't like was this place was over an hour away from home.

November 22, 2012

By madisonville99

October 04, 2011

By lmcrayne

Grandpa was an active preacher until he fell and broke his hip. Then he was unable to continue to go from door to door evangelizing. I lived almost five hundred miles away when he had to gone into the nursing home. So when I came back for the Holidays I went to visit him at the Sterling House. The place was decorated in all different types of religion to accommodate everyone. My grandpa was happy and accepting help from the nursing staff. We were able to go out and sit where they had a huge bird sanctuary. When he was laying down for a nap I went to speak with the staff and ask if he needed anything. They had a great store in the activities department where they directed me that I could get anything he would want there. I was able to bring him a small Christmas tree to put on his table. The staff was so sweet to him and eventually all of the cnas’s started to call him grandpa which made him feel at home.

Photos of The Wyndmoor Evansville

About The Wyndmoor Evansville

The Wyndmoor Evansville is a senior living provider in Evansville, Indiana that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Wyndmoor Evansville for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Wyndmoor Evansville