Independence Square Evansville, IN

Services and Amenities of Independence Square

Payment options

• Payment Options Extra: Private Funds

About Independence Square

Welcome to Independence Square!

Independence Square is an affordable, older adult (62+) community with several apartments equipped to accommodate those who are mobility impaired.

Our community is conveniently located close to Deaconess Hospital and other medical facilities, churches, Main Street restaurants and retail shops.

Our residents enjoy frequent parties, potluck suppers, bingo, and other social activities which are held in the community room.

Independence Square is a SWIRCA Meal Site.

Independence Square is a smoke-free community.

Call us today at the number above or fill out the form to the right to schedule a tour.

Map of Independence Square