Tower Hill Healthcare Center

Reviews of Tower Hill Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Tower Hill Healthcare Center

April 25, 2017

By Pam076500

I didn't have any complaints about Tower Hill during the time my husband was there. The staff was very good, and the place was very clean. I thought their dining area was fine. He had a fine, shared room with a hospital bed. They granted everything that I requested.

June 15, 2015

By Ellen46

They do everything from rehab to long-term care at Tower Hill. So far, it has been very positive. They seem to be taking very good care of him, and they notify me whenever they have to change anything like his medication. In one case, he did something that involved putting a bandage on, and they didn't want me to panic, so they called and told me that something had happened that day, that it was just a minor thing, that they were treating it, and stuff like that. Today, they called me to say, "We just changed his room back to the one he had before," in which I was glad because it is a nicer room. It seems like a pretty decent place, and the price is more reasonable than anything around here in McHenry. The dining area seems nice, and every time I've been there, the food looks really quite good, and it smells good. I haven't been there at all the meals obviously, but the ones that I have been to seemed good. Unfortunately, my poor husband seems to have lost the ability to chew his food recently, so now they are giving him the food in its pureed form, and even then they have to make sure he swallows. So he's having some problems there, but I won't say it is anything to do with them. I think they're dealing with it the best they can.

July 30, 2013

By Janeth1

My parents are in Tower Hill Healthcare Center. It is close to where my bother and I live. My mom went there first and my dad followed after rehab. They are accommodated in one room which is really nice. It is clean and has enough room for them. The staff there is really great. They are very caring and compassionate. My dad cannot get up on his own and they are very prompt when he needs help and when we need him for a couple of appointments, they help out by making him ready to go when we get there. They have a lot of activities that my mom goes to. I am happy with where they are at. It would be nice if they had a sheltered area outside so they wouldn't get wet when they have to ride the van when it is raining. I definitely recommend this facility to others.

Services and Amenities of Tower Hill Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Tower Hill Healthcare Center

Tower Hill Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in South Elgin, Illinois that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Tower Hill Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Tower Hill Healthcare Center