Senior Living Suites at Parkside

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: 0938-0391

About Senior Living Suites at Parkside

Scepter Senior Living Center of Snellville provides a continuum of care offered into the next level at Scepter Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center, prioritizing our residents needs every step of the way. Scepter Senior Living Center is a community of residents who enjoy nourishing meals, a variety of on-site and off-site activities, and individualized personal care services such as medication supervision and assistance with bathing, dressing and eating, as needed. Our Wing of Hope was specifically designed to provide a safe and secure environment for those suffering with Dementia. We provide quality care to enhance the quality of life of those we are entrusted to care for with dedicated staff that are trained to meet the individual’s needs.

Map of Senior Living Suites at Parkside