Park Place Nursing Facility

Reviews of Park Place Nursing Facility

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Place Nursing Facility

July 02, 2012

By bulldog39

I visited this facility many times with my friend. I work in the healthcare field and understand how things are. When visiting with my friend, I saw that the paitents were not being checked. They should be observing the patients for any problems that may arise. This facility does not take care of their patients like they should. I also noticed another patient wheeling down the hall with a catheter dragging on the floor. Can you say contamination????? I would not place anyone here.

November 28, 2011

By cliffnja

Other

Dear Shocked, A mattress on the floor is an acceptable practice if a resident frequently falls while getting out of bed. I have worked as an RN at a few facilities in the northeast. These are safety precautions that is usually part of a written plan of care, agreed to by the primary care physician and approved as an acceptable measure to avoid devastating injuries by the state. Please, before 'rating' any kind of facility, be sure that you are well informed as to policies/procedures of that particular facility.

September 14, 2009

By shocked

Mattress on the floor??? This looks very bad, what facility would allow such even if this was requested by a family member, for whatever reasons... it should have been denied. As we are all aware, germs are everywhere. Shame on the family and facility for allowing this to continue.

Services and Amenities of Park Place Nursing Facility

About Park Place Nursing Facility

Park Place Nursing Facility is a senior living provider in Monroe, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Place Nursing Facility for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place Nursing Facility