East Lake Arbor

Reviews of East Lake Arbor

Nursing Home Reviews for East Lake Arbor

November 21, 2013

By Willie1

I placed my mother in The East Lake Arbor for nine days and it was horrible! The room was not clean. It was very dim and there were bugs in her room. The nursing staff was not friendly and they were not professional. They had more mental patients than they had regular patients that really need to be cared for. It seemed like it was more of a mental facility. I suggest that no one take their mother or father there.

December 10, 2012

By seekingtheimpossible

I think managment means well but the place isn't up to par. Many times I enter and I am greeted by a foul odor and the staff just doesn't clean pass 3pm. They feed foods that make those who have no bodily control stink. They can't keep up with residents shoes or clothes. Don't take nice things there, they disappear. High turnover of CNA. They claim to be dementia but they aren't and all the CNA's keeping moving to the 1st floor while new CNA's are constantly changed on the second floor.

November 08, 2012

By dyant

It seems like at most of these facilities, there should be a correlation between the cleanliness of the facilities and you get what you pay for. At this particular facility, we pay a large amount, but as many times we been there the place has been unclean. The service or attention for my grandparent is not always up to par. The clothes that we store for him in his closet often end up on "someone else" grandparent. The workers do a better job when people are watching them, but most times you can tell just by looking at the patients, someones acting extra nice. It is otherwise a great facility, I am very thankful that my grandparent is there but sometimes I just wish I wouldn't see "grandpa Jack" wearing MY grandfathers long sleeve. I look at the bulletin and see that they do offer activities for the seniors and patients in keeping them active, so that's a plus.

Services and Amenities of East Lake Arbor

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About East Lake Arbor

East Lake Arbor is a senior living provider in Decatur, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact East Lake Arbor for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Lake Arbor