Gold City Convalescent Center

Reviews of Gold City Convalescent Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Gold City Convalescent Center

February 22, 2016

By Jan120721850

My parent is in Gold City, and he likes it there. The rooms are small. He shares it with another man, but the people there are very nice to him. They’re very dedicated to their jobs, and they gave me good feedback on how he is doing. It’s clean, and smells better than the other place. The food is also better than the other place he was in. The security is okay, and you have to have a code to get in-and-out.

September 24, 2012

By Cindy B.1

The amenities are pretty basic, the staff was pleasent and helpful. The facility has gone through many positive upgrades and changes within the last serveral years. The facility seems safe and the residents seem to not be able to get out and wander around outside, doors have locks and key punch code pads. The smell of the facility is strong though, it smells heavily of urine. There seemed to be lots of staff on hand.

November 16, 2011

By dshood

I visited this particular nursing home around Christmas time. My church decided to visit, and attempt to bring some cheer into the atmosphere. However, upon entering the building, we immediately wanted to leave. The smell was awful. I can't even describe it. The staff was very unfriendly towards us, and even asked us to hurry on with the caroling. Patients were wondering around the building, unsupervised. It will definitely not earn a recommendation from me.

Services and Amenities of Gold City Convalescent Center

About Gold City Convalescent Center

Gold City Convalescent Center is a senior living provider in Dahlonega, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Gold City Convalescent Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Gold City Convalescent Center