Riverside Health Care Center Covington, GA

Reviews of Riverside Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Riverside Health Care Center

May 02, 2012

By ryarth

it smelled pretty bad and was crowded

August 08, 2011

By caringlady1

I visited Riverside Assisted Living Facility on Sat. Aug 6, 2011 around lunch time and I was pleased with the attention that the residents who needed assistance received. The staff was very attentinve and ensuring each residents ate the appropiate portion whether they were fed or self-fed. All the residents appeared to be happy, clean and enjoyed where they lived. I did visit a potential room for a loved one and I was pleased with the size and cleanliness of the facility. The staff was very freindly and knowledgeable of clients and the upcoming/ongoing activites. Thumbs up.

Services and Amenities of Riverside Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Riverside Health Care Center

Riverside Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Covington, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Riverside Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riverside Health Care Center