PruittHealth – Austell

Reviews of PruittHealth – Austell

Nursing Home Reviews for PruittHealth – Austell

February 10, 2017

By Don't do it, please

If I could rate this place a zero I would. They almost killed my mother who was here for wound care and rehab. She would surely be dead if a family member had not found her. She was unresponsive and ended up in ICU. They only have 1 registered nurse on premise for the entire facility. They gave my mother the wrong medication. The doctors are off premise working in their own practices and impossible to reach. If you love your family member please find another facility. We also found out from her roommate that the person that had been in her room prior had died from neglect.

June 10, 2016

By Veronica218177

PruittHealth smelled like pee, but the nurses were nice and seemed caring. The food was bad, and they did not really have a lot of activities, but they had very good physical therapy. The physical therapists were excellent. If I have to rate them from 1 to 100, I will give them 100, which is one of the reasons that I took mom there. I would not want her to live there, but if somebody needs physical therapy, that is a good place for them. You go there short-term but you can move in for long-term; you can just transition over. The accommodations were nice, and the rooms were okay, but the beds were not great. My mom and I didn't really like the bed. They have a hair salon on the premises. Make sure you pay attention to the administrations as far as billing and insurance. It's important to stay on it because they love to send you bills even when your bill has been paid by insurance. They like to send you after bills, so I did not really like that. That was my bad experience with them.

April 02, 2015

By mariettaaustell

Giving this one star since I think the therapists actually do a good job and care. The rest of the staff, there are very few that do care. My Mom has dementia. This facility is not set up to deal with this issue. Most staff members stand around talking about how bad the place is to work for. Took an extra long time getting discharged. I hate to say this, but I really feel like they just wanted to collect a few extra days of cash co-payments from my Mom. The food is awful. Do not put your family member here, especially if they have dementia issues

December 11, 2014

By texastattletail

When my husband came home from here he was worst then when he went. Before he left home he could use the BR himself and they told him to use his dia-per and had two on him so could pull one off and leave one on, The food was awful and even though Medicare Advantage approved before we admitted him, they still sent me a $1500 bill after only the 20 days Medicare approved. The halls were full of patients sitting around doing nothing, He was wearing pants three sizes too big and we had all new ones, None were returned. Awful place

Services and Amenities of PruittHealth – Austell

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About PruittHealth – Austell

PruittHealth – Austell is a senior living provider in Austell, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact PruittHealth – Austell for more details on services and rates.

Map of PruittHealth – Austell