Nurse Care of Buckhead

Reviews of Nurse Care of Buckhead

Nursing Home Reviews for Nurse Care of Buckhead

May 14, 2013

By Wendy8

I chose this facility for my mother. I haven't had any major complaints since she's been there. Everyone seems to be doing their job. The place is clean and everything. It's a beautiful place.

March 02, 2013

By pumpkin pie

My mother had to complain to the staff for not exercising my 94 year old aunt as prescribed by her doctors. For 20 days, they were given directions on how to exercise her. The initial 3-4 days they did not exercise my aunt at all. That is until my mother complained on behalf of our aunt. In addition, a nurse cursed at my 94 year old aunt because she didn't realize my aunt had soiled herself so bad. This was incredibly unprofessional. On a later occasion, my aunt had to wait over 20 minutes for them to take her to the bathroom. This place is horrible! I am my great aunt's niece and expected a professional service. I am in no way biased to submit a negative review, but this care facility is just horrible.

November 20, 2012

By Atmdiva

The facility was very clean and the staff seemed genuinely warm and concerned. The doctors were knowledgable and took personal time and engagement with each resident. The dining room was charming and the food was very tasteful. There were several activites for the residents to participate in, including an outside vegetable garden. There were also weekly outdoor trips on the van planned. Security was adequate, and there was also a hairdresser and manicurist on the premises. I was thouroughly impressed with the level of care provided.

March 09, 2012

By bfearz

Both of my grandparents were taken care of by Nurse care. They were well taken care of until the days that they died. My Grandfather had severe Alzheimer's and the nurses were knowledgeable, caring, and accommodating to our needs. He was a resident for 6 years. Over the years he had they best care and was rarely ill. The nurses are kind and make an effort to get to know you well. My grandmother had a lot of trouble adjusting to not being at home, but after a while she settled right in. This was partially because of the immense amount of entertainment offered to the residents. From BINGO to cards to crafts something is going on nearly every day. The room are spacious and single rooms are offered if that suits your need best. Visiting was something we looked forward to in the clean up to date gorgeous facility.

Services and Amenities of Nurse Care of Buckhead

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2018

About Nurse Care of Buckhead

Nurse Care of Buckhead is a senior living provider in Atlanta, Georgia that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Nurse Care of Buckhead for more details on services and rates.

Map of Nurse Care of Buckhead