Allegro

Allegro (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

October 18, 2014

Allegro Senior Living is a high nice, but a little too high for me. They go out of their way to have lots of activities for their people. The staff were all nice, so I would highly rate them.

June 20, 2012

By eyeman28

I visited this location several months ago and was favorably impressed with the facility, the staff and the residents!! The staff was ver friendly and informative, the residents that I met were also very fiendly and were enjoying their residency, the meal that I shared was excellent and the dining room was very impressive both in appearance and quality of food. As I was ushered throughout the facilty, the residents and staff were friendly and open to answering questions. I was also pleased with the extent of off-site activities. I was so impressed that I made a deposit and signed up on the waiting list!

Independent Living Reviews for Allegro

Photos of Allegro

Services and Amenities of Allegro

About Allegro

Love The Life You Lead at Allegro…Discover a new definition of inspired living at Allegro’s exceptional senior living community in Tallahassee, Florida. This elegant community is surrounded by the beautiful oaks, pines and hanging moss that symbolize gracious southern style. Whether you choose to play golf, explore the Florida shores, or just putter with a favorite pastime, you will find the freedom to indulge every day. And with many years of experience, you’ll find our caring staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Select the independent and assisted living community that is designed to inspire. Come home...to Allegro.

Map of Allegro