Allegro

Reviews of Allegro

Assisted Living Reviews for Allegro

January 02, 2015

By Betty100649450

We were impressed with Heritage Oaks. It’s very upbeat and happy, and they were having an Octoberfest party that evening. It was just pleasant, and the person who showed us around was relatable. It’s a beautiful facility. They have day trips, and one of the things that was very desirable -- and in fact you have to sign up early -- is a series of classes from Florida State University. It’s for non-students; it’s for community people and retirees. You can sign up and take classes. It’s a very nice place, and I would seriously consider it for my father-in-law.

October 18, 2014

Allegro Senior Living is a high nice, but a little too high for me. They go out of their way to have lots of activities for their people. The staff were all nice, so I would highly rate them.

August 27, 2014

By caring90548150

Heritage Oaks was very nice. We visited a friend who lives there and she’s very happy. It’s got a good reputation and it’s clean. It’s a very spacious and it’s a well lit place. The building is about twenty-five years old but it’s OK. It’s not run down -- they keep it up and it looks nice. The parking space is adequate. The place is in a residential neighborhood and it’s got a real good church right across the street. It’s also about a mile away from a great big mall, Wal-Mart.

June 20, 2012

By eyeman28

I visited this location several months ago and was favorably impressed with the facility, the staff and the residents!! The staff was ver friendly and informative, the residents that I met were also very fiendly and were enjoying their residency, the meal that I shared was excellent and the dining room was very impressive both in appearance and quality of food. As I was ushered throughout the facilty, the residents and staff were friendly and open to answering questions. I was also pleased with the extent of off-site activities. I was so impressed that I made a deposit and signed up on the waiting list!

April 18, 2012

By stevo816

My first impression was that it looked more like an apartment complex rather than an assisted living facility. The outside was well kept and the landscaping was good. When I entered the staff were very courteous to me. They always put on parties for my grandmother when it was her birthday. She loved the man that took care of her like a son he was great with her. Overall it was a good place for her to live.

Independent Living Reviews for Allegro

Photos of Allegro

About Allegro

Love The Life You Lead at Allegro…Discover a new definition of inspired living at Allegro’s exceptional senior living community in Tallahassee, Florida. This elegant community is surrounded by the beautiful oaks, pines and hanging moss that symbolize gracious southern style. Whether you choose to play golf, explore the Florida shores, or just putter with a favorite pastime, you will find the freedom to indulge every day. And with many years of experience, you’ll find our caring staff is dedicated to exceeding your expectations. Select the independent and assisted living community that is designed to inspire. Come home...to Allegro.

Map of Allegro