Family Extended Care of Sebring

Reviews of Family Extended Care of Sebring

Assisted Living Reviews for Family Extended Care of Sebring

February 25, 2016

By budman2266

After 10 days my mothers engagement & wedding ring went missing. Due to arthritis it must have been difficult to pull them off. Take care to count watches, rings and jewelry (possibly fillings too). Crown Point actually very unhelpful and had to contact police. After 68 years rings are now gone from my mothers hand.

December 17, 2013

By tottie

Crown Pointe was a second choice for my Mother as the other facility was not ready for her at the time she went in. My Mother has lived there for 16 months now and it has become a first choice all the way. Mother has Alzheimer's disease and she started out in the Cottage wing for one year. She now resides in the Alzheimer's unit and is happy. The staff on both sides of the facility have always been helpful, kind, and considerate of my Mother. I visit her most every day so I see what they do for her at any given time of the day. From compassionate caregivers to managing staff, they are all wonderful. It is a great family atmosphere. Yes, my Mother does have a cell phone and I can talk to her anytime. No, they do not have internet but perhaps that is something that is coming.

July 09, 2013

By Kellie0504

My mother had been in another regular assisted living facility in Highlands County, however, due to her dementia, it was time for a secure unit. I can tell you I visited every facility in Highlands County with a memory unit and Crown Pointe was exceptional! My mother is very happy and I am happy with the individualized care she receives. They check her every hour throughout the day and are right there if she should need anything. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone looking for a great place for their parents. They have a regular assisted living side and a memory unit.

June 29, 2013

By onatorrent

My mother has been placed in Crown Pointe for almost 3 months now. I must admit the nursing staff is nice though services and activities they provide are much lacking. There is no internet access or service so for get about being able to communicate with your loved one if you do not live local other than by Snail Mail. The residents as far as I have seen are unable to have cell phones and can not call out. There are also NO portable phones at all so your loved one will have to either be moved to or walk to a phone that can be as far as all the way across the unit or as far as to the front desk. It makes me mad that they do not offer internet access as my mother and I are used to using my computer watching YouTube videos and keeping up with other friends. I find the lack of internet access to be very sad since every place we went looking at before the state took over and placed my mother in Crown Pointe had full internet access and also hosted Skype Calls to family members that live out of the area and can not visit often. Nothing against the staff that have been quite nice to me but in my view, I would totally keep looking for an other place to move them in. Now I have the job of taking the state to court to get my mother moved now. Wish me luck.

Costs for Family Extended Care of Sebring

Photos of Family Extended Care of Sebring

Services and Amenities of Family Extended Care of Sebring

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Features Extra: Emergency Response System, Activity Room

• Spanish

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check

• Licenses: 9756

About Family Extended Care of Sebring

Family Extended Care of Sebring is a senior housing facility that offers a homelike environment to promote social growth and sufficiency wherever possible. The community has different levels of care, and offers professional evaluations prior to each resident's move-in to provide the best possible fit. Their doors are locked just like any home, for safety and security. Family Extended Care of Sebring recognizes the importance of providing services with resident dignity in mind, with their mission being to enhance lives through relationships, joyful moments and continued enrichment. They offer private and semi-private accommodations equipped with comfortable features so residents will feel right at home.

The quality of service we provide is displayed in everything we do. Our expert team members are available to assist our residents 24 hours a day, while supporting their dignity, individuality, and independence as they go about their days.

Map of Family Extended Care of Sebring