Terrace of St. Cloud

Terrace of St. Cloud (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Terrace of St. Cloud

Nursing Home Reviews for Terrace of St. Cloud

September 11, 2014

The people in the Terrace were very nice to my husband. They have a very friendly staff and seem to care for the patients. They are always very willing to try to do whatever is asked. It seemed very clean, and I did not have any issue with cleanliness. My husband had a semi-private room, and the room size was fine. There was a lot of light coming in because they opened the curtains to let the light in. It wasn’t all dark and gloomy. I saw the food, and some of it looked good. I appreciated that they would take them outside to the porch and they would play music and bring refreshments for them.

April 17, 2012

By Corbin

The amenities and facility is fairly nice due to being recently furnished and improved. The staff is very kind to the residents and those visiting it. The staff takes good care of everyone and keep a good eye on all of the residents. If something happens to one of them the staff is right there almost immediately helping to make sure everything is okay. At times some of the residents do run around and get into stuff and other residents belongings but the staff is often right on them helping to keep them out of stuff and give back anything they may have taken. At times the area does get a little unclean but when that happens the staff is on the ball cleaning whatever accident or mishap happened. The place is very good to everyone there and the staff does a good job of observing the residents and making sure the area is clean and sterile.

Services and Amenities of Terrace of St. Cloud

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Terrace of St. Cloud

Terrace of St. Cloud is a senior living provider in Saint Cloud, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Terrace of St. Cloud for more details on services and rates.

Map of Terrace of St. Cloud