Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

January 20, 2019

By JJames1897

My mother was a resident at this community for several months. The building looks amazing and has a wonderful location. The food is not very good, bland with little to no flavor. The care givers are ok at best. This place was not what we thought it would be.

September 17, 2018

By Mollu

I visit here frequently through Home Health. I was very impressed by this this Community. Its's very clean and no odors. The Residents look and say they are very happy with services provided. While I was visiting I noticed that they provided some great Activities for the Residents, very engaging! The staff have always been very friendly and helpful. The room are Beautiful! The whole Community is just Gorgeous! I haven't eaten there but I have been there during meal times, and the food looked really good!

September 10, 2018

By Karen

Sabal Palms didn't have any odor problems. My mom enjoyed her stay in this place tremendously. She had a nice big bedroom, then she had a living room and dining area in her apartment. Everybody there was friendly, but she asked for help with getting in the shower and no one showed up, so she went ahead and did it on her own. She also enjoyed the food and the people, they played bingo, and they had a theater rooms where she watched movies. I was kind of disappointed with the handicapped area of her room, but at least her shower had grab bars that she could hold onto. The community was brand new, and the elevators were very nice. It had a large area for residents to walk, but the staff would also push them in their wheelchairs if they really had trouble walking. They had a snack bar downstairs, but it mainly had coffee and cookies.

August 01, 2018

By MK

We didn't have a good experience with Sabal Palms. The kitchen staff and the food was good, but the nursing care for Mom's level didn't quite meet my expectations of what was promised. She uses oxygen and they were not capable of handling that when she was there. They have different levels of care, and they need to be more in tune to that and to what kind of nursing care they provide. The rooms were adequate for her needs. She was in a studio and it was a pretty good size. They had movies every day, bingo, arts and crafts, once a week an entertainer came in, there were wine days, they had a residents committee where they talk about activities and things they want, and they had weekly outings to church, to different restaurants, and to go shopping.

Memory Care Reviews for Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Costs for Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Pets: Yes

• State Licenses: 11969274

About Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care

When you make the decision to move to your beautiful and tranquil new home with us at Sabal Palms Assisted Living and Memory Care, along the Florida Coast, you will be surprised by the excitement you will find! We are not just another Senior Living community, but the best and most fun decision you have made in a long time!

It’s been said that our society has put more effort into helping folks reach an older age than in helping them to enjoy it! The ownership and management at Sabal Palms Assisted Living and Memory Care believes that senior living should not only be focused on attending to the physical needs of our residents, but, as importantly, to their psychological, social and intellectual needs. As such, we measure our success not only by the Wellness factor , but also by the Happiness factor!

Experience the finer things in life with Assisted Living services at Sabal Palms. Stay active, eat, laugh, and live, while knowing that someone is always nearby to lend a helping hand, 24 hours a day. It’s time to relax and unwind to the tranquility of Flagler Beach and let us take care of the rest.

Map of Sabal Palms Assisted Living & Memory Care