Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Reviews of Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Nursing Home Reviews for Solaris HealthCare Windermere

February 22, 2015

By nypanc

Whether a patient is here for rehab or as a resident, the care is outstanding. Starting with the administrator, who makes it his business to carefully oversee all day to day operations and to speak personally with residents, the staff members are kind, professional and committed to providing the best care. Even the food was tasty and varied. Physical, speech and occupational therapy were excellent as well. The physical building is attractive and clean and there are pretty outdoor spaces where residents and their families can visit. There were many activities for residents/patients and their families to enjoy. Medical care was top notch. It is amazing how nicely and efficiently all services are provided. I never had to worry about anything while my mother was here. The staff could anticipate her every need. Even discharge went as smoothly as checking out of a first class hotel.

June 07, 2013

By Aileen3

My grandmother stayed in Windermere for about a week. It was very beautiful with carpeting like in a cruise ship. The rooms and everything were clean.

May 28, 2013

By Leela1

They were very nice at Health Center of Windermere. I just sent them a nice card thanking them. Everybody was just so nice to me and I didn't have a problem. I drink some warm milk every night and so they would send me some warm milk every night and some cookies. It was amazing that everything was so nice and quiet. They come into your room they always explain and then ask you what you want to do. Their food was remarkably good. The rooms were spacious. You can have a couch there if a family member comes in and wants to relax and would want to spend a night with you. You have a television, a phone, you have everything. You have your own bathroom and shower. The environment was very good. Right on the facility there's a physical therapist and takes you to therapy and brings you back. Second to the last day I was there they let me cook in the kitchen and I made them curry chicken. I was so comfortable there and I wanted to stay another week but then I had to pay $280 a day. But I wish I was still there.

October 16, 2011

By Joy from Poinciana, FL

I have been an inpatient at Health Center of Windermere ("HCW") for rehabilitation for my total knee replacement. I must give 5 stars to HCW in every category. This facility and its staff have gone above and beyond the call of duty in every regard and deserve recognition. I have been treated with the utmost respect, compassion, care, treatment, and professionalism that I could ever imagine. I would name every one to give each individual the recognition they deserve, but space will not permit, so I will name a specific few that I came to know and who are most definitely noteworthy to name here: Admissions: Daniel and Ross; Nursing: Natasha; Physical Therapy: Annie; and CPN: Ophelia. But like I stated previously, all staff at HCW are noteworthy. Generally speaking, the food was plentiful and very good. I was in a private room which was well worth it. I felt spoiled, and the difference paid is well worth the price. Regardless, I am sure that a semi-private room is just fine for most individuals, just from talking with other patients. I didn't even feel like I was in a nursing home; it was more like a 5 star hotel. When I would push the nurse button, there was almost an instant response. My room and the facility is very clean. I had all of the assistance I needed with bathing or using the restroom, had my bed changed daily, my room was cleaned daily, I received pain medication when I asked for it without having to wait, I received personalized meals, my water was changed regularly, my doggies even were permitted. My family, doggies and I would go outside and relax in the beautiful courtyard, and that alone is wonderful therapy. I was asked routinely if everything was okay or if I needed anything. I could not want for more. It is actually difficult to leave HCW. I will miss everyone, and never forget the care, compassion, and outstanding treatment I received while there. I recommend this facility to everyone, either short or long term. Thank you Health Center of Windermere for being there for me when I needed you and for taking such wonderful care of me in my time of need.

Services and Amenities of Solaris HealthCare Windermere

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

About Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Solaris HealthCare Windermere is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Solaris HealthCare Windermere for more details on services and rates.

Map of Solaris HealthCare Windermere