Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Reviews of Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Nursing Home Reviews for Solaris HealthCare Windermere

October 16, 2011

By Joy from Poinciana, FL

I have been an inpatient at Health Center of Windermere ("HCW") for rehabilitation for my total knee replacement. I must give 5 stars to HCW in every category. This facility and its staff have gone above and beyond the call of duty in every regard and deserve recognition. I have been treated with the utmost respect, compassion, care, treatment, and professionalism that I could ever imagine. I would name every one to give each individual the recognition they deserve, but space will not permit, so I will name a specific few that I came to know and who are most definitely noteworthy to name here: Admissions: Daniel and Ross; Nursing: Natasha; Physical Therapy: Annie; and CPN: Ophelia. But like I stated previously, all staff at HCW are noteworthy. Generally speaking, the food was plentiful and very good. I was in a private room which was well worth it. I felt spoiled, and the difference paid is well worth the price. Regardless, I am sure that a semi-private room is just fine for most individuals, just from talking with other patients. I didn't even feel like I was in a nursing home; it was more like a 5 star hotel. When I would push the nurse button, there was almost an instant response. My room and the facility is very clean. I had all of the assistance I needed with bathing or using the restroom, had my bed changed daily, my room was cleaned daily, I received pain medication when I asked for it without having to wait, I received personalized meals, my water was changed regularly, my doggies even were permitted. My family, doggies and I would go outside and relax in the beautiful courtyard, and that alone is wonderful therapy. I was asked routinely if everything was okay or if I needed anything. I could not want for more. It is actually difficult to leave HCW. I will miss everyone, and never forget the care, compassion, and outstanding treatment I received while there. I recommend this facility to everyone, either short or long term. Thank you Health Center of Windermere for being there for me when I needed you and for taking such wonderful care of me in my time of need.

Services and Amenities of Solaris HealthCare Windermere

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Other
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Solaris HealthCare Windermere

Solaris HealthCare Windermere is a senior living provider in Orlando, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Solaris HealthCare Windermere for more details on services and rates.

Map of Solaris HealthCare Windermere