Riviera Health Resort

Reviews of Riviera Health Resort

Nursing Home Reviews for Riviera Health Resort

July 03, 2017

By llodra

As a physician myself I have to say that they have excelent nurses, specially Atlantic and Francisco. Very dedicated to all the patients, they treated my mother with kindness and professionalism, loving staff. The doctors are always available, the social workers are always trying to help the patient and the family. great therapy, the diet is great, and the place itself looks like a 5 star hotel.

January 25, 2017

By Eye Opener

Other

My mother is an 80 year old that was being transferred from Baptist West Hospital. After speaking to their representative for Baptist Hospital and gave then my mom's medicare information, they accepted her but later decided to reject her due to her mental status. The social worker from Baptist contacted me to inform me that Riviera Representative named Ruth, could not accept my mother due to an AHCA inspection that they were expecting any day. When I contacted AHCA they were very disappointed with Riviera's police and the inspections AHCA conducts has nothing to do with the mental status of any patients. Obviously this is not a nursing/rehabilitation facility, it is an ongoing country club that wants to keep their reputation based on looks/atmosphere and could care less about the patients. I am happy to inform anyone going to this place that its all about cosmetics/looks/atmosphere and that this facility is insensitive to anyone's needs...........After inspecting many facilities we did find a happy place that is clean, organized and caring and that WHAT COUNTS. LOOKS ARE DECEIVING. Do not place your loved one in a facility that is capable of removing your loved one on garbage day!

October 24, 2014

I was in Riviera Health Resort when I had an accident and broke my upper arm last year. It’s a friendly little facility. It’s a brand new place. My son managed to place me in a private room. I was there for a month right next to the nurse’s station. It’s excellent. I would highly recommend anybody there.

Services and Amenities of Riviera Health Resort

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Riviera Health Resort

Riviera Health Resort is a senior living provider in Miami, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Riviera Health Resort for more details on services and rates.

Map of Riviera Health Resort