The Crossroads

The Crossroads (844) 334-3818

Reviews of The Crossroads

Nursing Home Reviews for The Crossroads

February 18, 2013

I wanted to move out of the place where I'm living now and move into a better facility. The Crossroads was clean and the staff was great. But the price is high.

June 29, 2012

By Mazurmusic7

The facilities are sadly in need of improvement and a substantial upgrade. There is little space for families to commune with their loved ones when they visit, and the residential rooms are simply too small to visit in. They didn't say anything, but my family members who stayed here seemed very uncomfortable in the living arrangements and I felt that they needed bigger quarters, especially considering the price of their living there in the first place. The staff is nice but not very well organized, and I consistently feel like asking the nurses what their qualifications are... in general they all appear absent minded as they work around the residents.

About The Crossroads

The Crossroads is a senior living provider in Davenport, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Crossroads for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Crossroads