East Ridge at Cutler Bay

Reviews of East Ridge at Cutler Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for East Ridge at Cutler Bay

September 30, 2016

By Visitor305

I liked East Ridge Retirement Village the most. It was smaller. The staff is friendlier, and the people are more down to earth.

March 31, 2016

By Hellen1

East Ridge Retirement Village is top of the line, the rooms are beautiful, and they’re brand new and spacious. The care is fantastic, and the atmosphere is like they’re in a top hotel. The staff is very good and very professional. They just need to improve on the number of staff.

March 11, 2015

By CUP

If you are retired, healthy, and capable of independent living, this community is very good. However, if you require assisted living - be careful. The aides and nurses are understaffed and often cannot keep appointments or aid in "activities of daily living" on a timely basis.

June 22, 2013

By Jacques1

My visit at East Ridge was excellent. It was a first class facility. Their rooms were excellent. Their staff were very helpful and cheerful. We consider going there myself one day. I would recommend this facility. It's expensive but it's of high quality.

April 17, 2012

By delcast83

we found the place to be very clean and grounds well taken care off the rooms were a bit small and we did notice a few things here and there that we did like the facility is not very close to a hospital and after we compared the detailed Medicare data for East Ridge Retirement Village with other senior care providers in Florida. When compare to the state averages for staffing, the number of registered nurse (RN) hours per resident per day is about average; Certified nursing assistant (CNA) hours per resident per day is about average; The number of licensed practical (LPN) or vocational nurse hours per resident per day is about average. The most recent health inspection was on 10/14/2010. When comparing the health condition of long stay residents to other nursing homes in Florida, it is less likely for residents to have their ability to move around their room get worse and to lose too much weight for high-risk residents to have pressure sores.

April 13, 2012

By commercesd

The East Ridge Retirement Village assisted living facility in Miami was one of the places we saw while looking in the region for my friend's mother. We were immediately taken by the lovely exterior and grounds, which looked more like a resort. The grounds were beautifully landscaped, with fountains, parkways and even exotic birds. The tree-lined walkways were easy to navigate. This exercise facility had ample rooms, including an outdoor pool so that it had a relaxing spa feel. They also have daily yoga and aerobics exercise classes and golf. The residents may also safely navigate the lovely grounds for exercise with adequate supervision. The living spaces were generous, with several different floor plans to choose from. There were lovely garden apartments near the pool area, plus larger units available. The dining room was quite nice, with plenty of space. The food we saw looked and smelled delicious. The menus all had healthy food options for all kinds of diets. Healthy snacks are offered all day and into the evening, as well as whenever residents request them. The many planned activities feature everything from book readings and discussions to arts and crafts. The residents are taken to many interesting events in Miami -- which is known for its rich cultural diversity. It is easy for residents to be active in the community and provide support to local organizations to enrich their lives and the lives of others. This is a full service community with exceptional staff -- and we could see how any senior would really enjoy living in this extraordinary environment.

Independent Living Reviews for East Ridge at Cutler Bay

Services and Amenities of East Ridge at Cutler Bay

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About East Ridge at Cutler Bay

East Ridge at Cutler Bay is a senior living provider in Cutler Bay, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact East Ridge at Cutler Bay for more details on services and rates.

Map of East Ridge at Cutler Bay