St. Andrews Estates North

St. Andrews Estates North (800) 385-2527

Reviews of St. Andrews Estates North

Nursing Home Reviews for St. Andrews Estates North

March 08, 2015

Willowbrooke Court at St Andrews is a skilled nursing facility. My mother is really unhappy, and it is supposed to have a very good reputation. I may want to move her out because she wants a single room, and I can't afford a single room. She gets Medicaid, her social security, and her veteran's benefits. A single room would be a lot of money out of pocket, and I can't give that to her. She hates it there, so I might to move her into something else. I keep telling her that this facility has a good rating, but she is very unhappy because she wants a single room. The facility is absolutely wonderful. It is beautiful and lovely inside. They have lots of aides, nurses, and doctors on duty 24 hours a day seven days a week. The sanitation is beautiful and very clean. It is luxurious.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for St. Andrews Estates North

March 22, 2013

By Bonnie10

I would definitely go back and visit St. Andrews again. Everybody was cordial. The residents were younger. A place where both my husband and I could enjoy. I tried the food in the community and it was good. I also checked at the rooms and they were decent.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of St. Andrews Estates North

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 07/01/2019

About St. Andrews Estates North

Refund Plans: 50%; Declining Balance Refund (Price: 68% of Entrance Fee, reduced Monthly Fees) Age-related Entrance Fee (< 80)

Map of St. Andrews Estates North