Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Reviews of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

July 14, 2015

By Brandyreview

My Grandmother has been living at Brandywine for four years now. My first impression of Brandywine was that it is a fancy hotel, giving the residents their independence while providing them with daily needs (meals / housekeeping / laundry / activities). All of the staff members at Brandywine are wonderful, welcoming and helpful. There is nursing staff available 24/7 and they are always available to speak with me regarding any concerns I might have. All of the management staff has also always been helpful and supportive when I needed to make important decisions.

September 10, 2014

By Maggiess

I don't know where to start. My mom moved to Brandywine from independent living a little more than one month ago. My sister and I both agree she is happier today than she has been in over a decade. She has regained many skills(memory, walking, singing, reading, cooking) and interests she had lost over the past years and is now more independent than before she moved in. ALL of the staff are exceptional. They have encouraged my mom to participate and try new things and celebrated all her choices. Yes the food is wonderful her studio apt is beautiful and airy and most importantly she is valued as an individual and treated with respect. She has HER life back! Brandywine has truly been a gift of life for my mom. She wakes up everyday excited about her plans and looking forward to the day. My biggest worry about my mom these days is I reach her by phone because she is never in her apartment. I cannot say enought about the staff at Brandywine.

May 22, 2014

There was a lot of convenience about Brandywine. It is a 1-bedroom apartment with a kitchenette. The staff is very nice. The food is very good. They have bingo, arts and crafts, country rides, exercise class. I like the fact that my dad is happy. He likes to be around a lot of people.

July 12, 2011

By SleekTyson

Overall, this facility was worth my grandmothers time and money. This is the first assisted living facility I ever went to, and I would personally recommend it to anyone. The staff seemed very friendly and took good care of my grandmother on a daily basis. According to her stories, they visited her often and made sure she was comfortable. The building itself was well kept, and the rooms were a perfect size for what my grandmother needed. The only reason I gave this facility a 4, was its price. Compared to places around it, it seems a bit high for what my grandmother was receiving.

June 30, 2011

By SlimBer

This facility is simply lovely. There is so much to experience. One thing that I would like to say is that I can tell that they truly value the residents, and make sure that they are always comfortable with their living arrangements. On top of a comfortably facility, it is also well kept and tidy. The staff are all well trained and seem to have a sense of caring for all the residents. There is a great courtyard for walking, and there is also a great common room for lounging and relaxing. The residents are all very friendly and seem to be open to socialization. i enjoy this place and am sure that more people will as well.

Memory Care Reviews for Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

About Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield

Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield is a senior living provider in Litchfield, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Assisted Living at Litchfield