Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Reviews of Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Independent Living Reviews for Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

July 06, 2014

I just liked the look of Mountain Vista Retirement Community better than a lot of others. The rooms are typical nursing home rooms, very small. My mother says the staff never comes when she calls, but then she presses her call button non-stop, so they probably don't come every time she presses her button.

September 21, 2013

They're top of the line, the Mountain Vista Retirement Community! They have all levels of care. It is a very lovely community with clean homey atmosphere, especially in the dementia secured unit. They have beautiful furnishing, very comfortable chairs, etc. They have an outdoor area for their residents. The staff seems knowledgeable and really cares for their clients. They have a perfect amount of staff. The one who toured me around is very loving and caring. She even offered to help me find other places. Even though at that time they couldn't take my dad, they wanted to help me. I think that means a lot to a person trying to find a place because it is always not easy. Even one of the maintenance guys is helpful. When I was trying to leave, I got turned around because it was a very big place and he walked me to the elevator. Everyone is just very helpful and friendly.

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Costs for Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Photos of Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Services and Amenities of Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 2304SY

About Mountain Vista Senior Living Community

Offering Quality Senior Care in Suburban Denver, Colorado

For nearly 50 years, Mountain Vista has been serving the seniors of Wheat Ridge and the surrounding communities by providing a variety of comfortable, home-like living choices. Since 1963, our tradition of quality care and service have set us apart from other retirement communities in Denver. CO. Whether you prefer independent living cottages, assisted living apartments, or are seeking skilled nursing care or memory care– you’ll find the support you need to live your life to the fullest at Mountain Vista!

Mountain Vista Senior Living Community is a member of the American Baptist Homes of the Midwest (ABHM) family of communities, a not-for-profit faith-based organization that has been providing quality senior care since 1930.

Senior Living Services and Amenities at Mountain Vista

At Mountain Vista, we recognize the importance of providing various senior living amenities and the right level of health care services to make life easy and comfortable for our residents. Our active senior living community offers fully customizable programs through a full continuum of care; from our maintenance-free, independent living cottage-style apartments and assisted living apartments, to memory care and 24-hour skilled nursing services in our Health Care Center. You can rest assured that you’ll receive the level of care you need and maintain the level of independence you desire, and if your health needs change, our senior living amenities and services will change with you.

Independent Living Services and Amenities

• Maintenance free living
  • All utilities included (heat, electric, water)
  • Free laundry facilities

• Daily activities & outings
  • Phone service & cable television

Assisted Living Memory Care Services and Amenities

• Private resident suites
  • Beautiful outdoor patio and walking area
  • 24-hour supportive care
  • Customized memory care plans and individual activities
  • Daily wellness activities and outings
  • Chaplain / Spiritual Care
  • Free extended cable television

Our mission is to create healthy Christian communities that empower older adults. We provide choices for housing, services, and technology that enrich body, mind and spirit.

Map of Mountain Vista Senior Living Community