Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center

August 23, 2011

By upset relative

I put my mother in this facility to get her some rehabiliation and all they seemed to care about was the money. They did not even unpack her suitcase after her being there three days. They put a diaper on her and did nothing for her. I got her out of there as soon as I could. They have too many patients and not enough staff. The social worker there was too busy on the phone with a personal call even to fax paperwork for me to transfer her out of that horrible place. I suggest you look long and hard before you send you loved one to that people warehouse.

Services and Amenities of Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center

Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pikes Peak Care and Rehabilitation Center