Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

Reviews of Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

April 15, 2016

By Sharon121796150

Wildomar was horrible. I could barely walk in because it smelled like urine. It would be where people go who could not afford any other place. I saw activities, but the room was a divided room, not a two-bedroom. It was not updated, and there were stains on the carpet in the dining room.

I am very sorry this person had this experience but am happy to have the opportunity to address this. I appreciate hearing all feedback positive and negative in order to provide for any improvement and address concerns. Not knowing when or what the situation was for this tour I cannot respond to some of the comments, however we pride ourselves on being a clean, friendly & comfortable environment. Many of our residents spend the majority of their day in our common areas just as they would in their own living rooms. We are not a corporate owned facility. It is privately owned and the owners are on sight daily, making sure everything is kept clean and in good repair. Housekeeping is on site 7 days per week and stay on top of any odors that may occur. With 100 residents living here there may be times where someone needs assistance which may have been the situation with the odor. Our carpets are cleaned weekly,and as needed. At times there are spills after meals which may not have been shampooed right away. Our rooms are private efficiency suites and have the feeling of an open space while providing comfort, privacy, and a feeling of security for our residents. The 1/2 pony wall is a very pretty feature which separates the bedroom from the living area. I want to thank Caring.com and the consumer for the opportunity to give feedback on their experience. -Administrator Vicky Grigoli

March 31, 2016

By Jules8

We chose Wildomar for my father because it looked like a home and didn’t smell. The people were friendly and helpful. They offer quite a few indoors activities, but he doesn’t do much. He used to do crossword puzzles a lot and read the paper back to back. They also have people come in to play music. The staff was very pleasant, and we appreciate the tour that they gave us.

April 25, 2015

I chose Wildomar because of the location and the price. We just liked it better. The staff was wonderful. The room was fine, and they have activities all day long. They have Bingo, people that come in to play music, and best of all they have pet therapy. The food is pretty good, and it is well maintained.

February 25, 2015

The community of Wildomar is very nice. Wildomar Senior Assisted Living is clean, smells great, and looks great. So far, the people there are very cooperative in helping me figure out how to make this work. It's beautiful. The room is beautiful. Their apartment was nice, and the bathroom is huge. It is great for wheelchairs, and it has lots of storage. It is really nice. I know they have an activity room, and they play games. They have church services and a salon. They have a swimming pool and a Jacuzzi. There are places that family can come and do some barbecue. It's really nice. I'm still working on trying to get my dad in there, but from what I have seen so far, it seems to be doing fairly good. The people there seem happy.

January 13, 2015

By Jerry40

I will give Wildomar Senior Assisted Living an A plus, or I wouldn't have my mother put in there. She is quite happy and is getting good service there. She is staying in a one-bedroom apartment with a living room, a kitchenette, a refrigerator, and everything she needs. They provide three meals a day. It's a nice environment with a dining hall and sometimes even live music. She is very happy with it. My mother has dementia, so she gets full service. We are pleased with every aspect of the place. No place is perfect, but they are doing a very good job. At 99 years old, she is more of a spectator when it comes to activities. She'll go down and watch the entertainment that's going on. We'll go in and visit her, and she'll play cards or scrabble with us.

January 20, 2012

By kat1231

I would highly recommend The Wildomar Senior Assisted Living facility to anyone looking for a wonderful place to care for their loved ones. My mother is 80 years old and still living independently, but I thought it was time to start looking for a place should she need it in future years.I took a tour of this facility and was highly impressed! The grounds are like a park, with a meandering walkway that encompasses the entire complex. The trees and flowers are beautifully kept up. There is a picnic area, a pool and jacuzzi, and areas where residents can have their own gardens.The apartments are very nice one-bedroom units with their own bathroom, so my mom would have her own privacy. There is a lovely community room with a great library and they also have a wide range of activities to keep the seniors busy if they so desire. There is also a bus that takes residents to various nearby shops with aides on hand for people who need help with wheelchairs and the like.The staff is so friendly and kind, and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to have my mother move to Wildomar Senior Assisted Living if, and when, the need arises.

Questions about Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

What transportation services does Wildomar Senior Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Wildomar Senior offers transportation to doctor's appointments on Mondays and Wednesdays and shopping on Tuesdays.

If Wildomar Senior Assisted Living accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Wildomar Senior currently has a no pet policy.

Costs for Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

• Staff Patient Ratio: 11:1
  • Pets: No

• Licenses: RCFE

About Wildomar Senior Assisted Living

The Wildomar Senior Assisted Living Community is a senior housing facility that offers 108 assisted living apartments. The staff at Wildomar Senior treats each senior as family and constantly strives to keep residents active and energized by providing a variety of activities, freshly made meals, housekeeping, laundry and transportation to shopping and doctors' appointments. The entire community has been designed with state-of-the-art fire and security systems, including a personal emergency call system.

Wildomar Senior Assisted Living takes pride in the care we provide and the community we create with our staff and residents. We often describe our community as a cruise ship nailed to the ground. At the same time we make sure that there is always a feeling of home for everyone. We are often complimented on our beautiful grounds, but the comment we hear most is how caring our staff is.

Map of Wildomar Senior Assisted Living