Vista Prado

Reviews of Vista Prado

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Prado

November 27, 2017

By Helen

My husband came from another facility that was assisted living and he got to a point where he needed more care so Vista Prado was recommended to me. When we took him there it was Camino Alto, then these new owners took over and then they're doing very well. It's homey with a more family atmosphere than a larger facility. It's also on one level only. There's eating and activity center in the middle where people gather. On each side when you walk down the hall, there are rooms for the people. It's not hard to get around. I'm happy with the work that they do and with the care that they give the residents. I have noticed change in some of them that are very down and grumpy. I know that they're more perked up and happier than they were before. There's a lot of laughing and fun going on now. There are times when there are special occasions like Halloween that I ate there. The food is good. I was very happy with it and my husband's happy too. It's very important that he never complained about the food. They have a lot of activities as well. There's a large calendar showing what's available. They have gotten a person that schedules that stuff specifically. There's mass on Sundays, bingo and constant entertainment. It's very nice that they invite us families to more and more activities. I'm very confident that they're going to do a very good job. When I leave, I know they're going to care for my husband and the other people that are staying there.
Thank you for your review. We're glad you are happy with our care, actvities and healthy food.

November 13, 2017

By Karen

I'm happy with Vista Prado. They're working very hard to renovate the place right now. The layout is very nice, it's open. It's not fancy but it's very comfortable. I think what makes it comfortable is the people that are there. The staff is very caring and attentive. They keep a close eye on my mother which I really appreciate. They also have meals for family once a month. The food is delicious. It was really good when they served it to us. My mother is a picky but she's happy with the food. She eats well. If she didn't like it, she would not eat. So I'm guessing what they give the residents on an everyday basis is good also. It just changed hands recently so they're still working on their activities. The old owners would do the parachute games but I haven't seen the new owners do that. They do more of arts and crafts, memory games and bingo.
Thank you, Karen, for your kind review. We're glad you are happy with our caregiving, dining and enrichment staff.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Costs for Vista Prado

Photos of Vista Prado

Services and Amenities of Vista Prado

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: RCFE

About Vista Prado

Vista Prado is a secured community specializing in Memory Care assisted living services. Under new ownership, Vista Prado is in the heart of vibrant Vallejo, California and recently underwent a major multi-phase renovation to enhance and upgrade every aspect of community living including interior common and activity areas, personal living spaces, and the addition of secured outdoor patios and decks.

Our comfortable one-story building is situated in a lush residential neighborhood offering grassy meadow views of Richardson Park with the convenience of being just blocks from both Kaiser Permanente Vallejo Medical Center and Sutter Solano Medical Center.

Visit our website today to learn more about how we partner with you in our individual approach to person-centered care. Our ability to bring out the best in your family member is how we measure our success

Map of Vista Prado