Vista Prado

Reviews of Vista Prado

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Prado

November 13, 2017

By Karen

I'm happy with Vista Prado. They're working very hard to renovate the place right now. The layout is very nice, it's open. It's not fancy but it's very comfortable. I think what makes it comfortable is the people that are there. The staff is very caring and attentive. They keep a close eye on my mother which I really appreciate. They also have meals for family once a month. The food is delicious. It was really good when they served it to us. My mother is a picky but she's happy with the food. She eats well. If she didn't like it, she would not eat. So I'm guessing what they give the residents on an everyday basis is good also. It just changed hands recently so they're still working on their activities. The old owners would do the parachute games but I haven't seen the new owners do that. They do more of arts and crafts, memory games and bingo.
Thank you, Karen, for your kind review. We're glad you are happy with our caregiving, dining and enrichment staff.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Photos of Vista Prado

Services and Amenities of Vista Prado

• Housing Extra: Individual Rooms With Private Full Bathrooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Vista Prado

We are known as the "Hidden Jewel" of Vallejo. We have been privately owned since 1996 with the same owners.

As a Vista Prado resident, you will receive many personal services that are provided for your comfort and well being. The following services and amenities are provided as part of your monthly rent:

• Three delicious, home-style cooked meals per day, including special diet items
  • Snacks offered twice a day and coffee always available
  • Spacious dining room with table-side service and tables set with linens and stoneware
  • Private full bathrooms in every room
  • Individual room heating and air-conditioning
  • Pull cords and safety grab bars in each room and bath
  • Bed, bedside table, lamp, easy chair, built-in dresser, double clothes closet, draperies, and wall-to-wall carpeting in each room
  • Fire sprinklers and smoke detectors in every room
  • Private phone availability
  • 24-hour supervision and security
  • Beauty shop
  • Senior-focused social, recreational, and educational activities
  • Beautiful landscaping
  • Scheduled transportation to nearby shops, neighborhood attractions, physicians’ offices, or for special events
  • Cable TV programming

Vista Prado, is a Memory Support Assisted Living community offering care and engagement for those with varying levels of memory loss, including diagnosed Alzheimer’s disease. We focus on the whole person, not just their basic physical or cognitive needs in a caring setting. We create an individualized care plan for each resident providing the right combination of services and engagement to optimize your loved one's overall well-being, sense of independence, personal dignity and enrichment. Our unique setting adjoined to a local park, offers our residents beautiful vistas and viewing of greenery and wildlife from their own windows. We welcome you and your family to visit us soon and learn more about our services and care.

Map of Vista Prado