Jackie's Hideaway Tarzana, CA

Reviews of Jackie's Hideaway

Assisted Living Reviews for Jackie's Hideaway

May 10, 2017

By LauraJolna

Jackie's Hideaway is hands down the best care facility! It was recommended to me by a hospice care nurse when I needed to find a place for my dear 90 year old friend who was just placed on hospice care and bed-ridden. My friend has been living there for 7 months and the staff is incredibly attentive to her needs and have been amazing. She tells me everyday how much she loves it. She previously lived at an assisted living facility and the level of care and compassion at Jackie's Hideaway is five star in comparison!

Thank you so much for your post Laura! Ultimately, when the resident and their family/friends are happy and feel secure with the care at Jackie's Hideaway, I know that we are doing our best work and it makes 20 years of hard work in this business worthwhile! And P.S., your friend is a delight to work with!

December 12, 2012

By Laura M.

Jackie's Hideaway is one of the best Senior Residences! There are two homes next door to each other. The caretakers are very sweet, kind, and loving to my mother. She has survived two years beyond what the doctors have said because of thier care. I highly recommend this house to anyone!! They are far beyond excellent!

Costs for Jackie's Hideaway

Photos of Jackie's Hideaway

Services and Amenities of Jackie's Hideaway

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private Bedrooms

• State Licenses: 197601395

• About Jackie's Hideaway

Jackie's Hideaway Facilities are licensed by the state for six residents each home, all private rooms and baths. Each property is on 1/2 acre of park-like grounds. We have two homes adjacent to each other. Our caregivers make Jackie's Hideaway the wonderful place that it is. Several of the caregivers have worked with us over 15 years and they treat our residents with care, compassion, respect and dignity. Just as a member of their own families!

ur staff work on shifts, so there is no sleeping staff. The caregivers have their own homes and come to work refreshed each day. The owner is a Registered Nurse who opened Jackie's Hideaway in 1996.

Map of Jackie's Hideaway