Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa Santa Rosa

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

300 Fountain Grove Parkway, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa

Assisted Living Reviews for Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa

June 26, 2014

By Richard85773350

It is a smaller place, and there weren't as many rooms to pick that might be amendable for my mother's case. They didn't do anything wrong. It just was too small. It still would have a been a good facility. It's a good place, but not quite what we were looking for. They were very courteous and answered all my questions.

November 27, 2013

By Caring Daughter24

Very large and nice. It just had the look and feeling of a "Hampton Hotel" something I was not looking for. Staff was pleasant. Did not see many residents but it was a Sunday afternoon tour and the lady giving the tour did say on weekends many residents go out with their families.

May 16, 2013

By caring4869

We visited and it was also very nice, but too big while the living spaces were too small. The rooms were very clean and the entire place was actually very clean, but I would be claustrophobic if I had to spend more than a few minutes in one of those small apartments.

November 07, 2012

By karesalot

My husband broke his neck and the doctor put him on a halo brace. It's not his first time in here. When he got there, they weren't too sure he was going to make it. But he has made it. He's very lucid, and he also watches out really well for himself. The people are very good and they're treating him very well.

August 23, 2012

By DorothyK

i visited this facility

I haven't made up my mind yet, but I think it's a wonderful place. They have croissants during the morning, very nice croissants, donuts in different forms, and all kind of stuffs. But I have to have gluten-free items. I just don't want a change now. I have allergies that are just unreal. They'll take you to church, to the doctor. I like the building, the location, being able to look out the window and look across Santa Rosa. I was used to that type of place back in Columbia. I know that I won't be able to find that in California, but it's still the type that I'm used to. They have huge flowers that are donated to them, they cover just about a whole long table. They have piano by the window, place where you can go fix your hair, flat walkways where you can walk, and library. I just really enjoyed it.

April 02, 2012

By leeb707

I visited while looking for a facility for my father. I found it to be very nice, very big. The dementia and alzheimer wing were in a separate building. I was very dissappointed with that. My father would be in that wing and I would hate to see him separated from everyone else. There were also door alarms for the residents safety. If my father were to set one off or to be near one when it went off , he would be very scared. The staff was very kind and helpful to me and very good with the residents.

Nursing Home Reviews for Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• State Licenses: 496803519, O10000430

About Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa

Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa is a senior living provider in Santa Rosa, California that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa for more details on services and rates.

Map of Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa