Oakmont of Santa Clarita

Reviews of Oakmont of Santa Clarita

Assisted Living Reviews for Oakmont of Santa Clarita

November 14, 2016

By Kathy675686

Oakmont of Santa Clarita was beautiful and lovely, although it's very costly. The facilities and amenities were absolutely beautiful, lovely, and great. It was just very expensive. It's new, and everything's crisp and clean. The view is beautiful and nice. The rooms were a little bit bigger, and they were nice and beautiful. The only drawback was the price.

November 13, 2016

By Burt137406

Oakmont of Santa Clarita is more of a community and less of an institution. The dining area is big and open -- inside or outside -- and the food is very good. They mix the food up a bit, so it's not always the same thing. The rooms are big. They do go places in their company limo and company bus. The staff was extremely helpful.

November 02, 2016

My experience with Oakmont of Santa Clarita was terrific. The apartments were beautiful. They were small, but they were very nice. The staff was very knowledgeable, very friendly, upbeat and a pleasure to talk to. Their dining area was very nice. It was like a restaurant. They had different choices and different menu. It was opened all day for eating at whatever time. It was only the expense that was a problem there, but it was probably worth it. They had activities for the residents onsite and offsite. They had a little gym.

September 13, 2016

By Frank B.

Oakmont was a newer facility but expensive. They offered three meals, social activities, and a little bus service that would take you shopping or on day trips.

July 05, 2016

By LindaSL

My mother has lived at Oakmont since February, just a few weeks after it opened. We love this facility. Physically, it resembles a lovely hotel. The beautiful decor, the flowering gardens, and the amenities offered make for a cheery, positive atmosphere. The staff at Oakmont is wonderful. They are friendly, upbeat, capable, and professional, They genuinely care about the residents and go above and beyond to accommodate and help. We have had nothing but positive experiences with the administrative staff, the secretaries, the care givers, the dining staff, and the maintenance crew. Oakmont offers daily activities, on and off site, and they try to accommodate all different interests and physical abilities. My mother, who still drives, rarely does anymore, because everything she needs and wants is right there at Oakmont. She is happy. That makes me happy. I would strongly recommend Oakmont.

June 21, 2016

By Linda C.458704

I am very happy with the care my mother is receiving at Oakmont of Santa Clarita. The staff are all kind and efficient and most of all caring. They call her by name when they see her and I don’t worry about her being alone anymore. It is kept clean and well-maintained. Mom is happy the food is wonderful!

June 17, 2016

By Sandy060235

The facility is beautiful. The rooms are very spacious and the food is the best in town (better than the local restaurants). They focus on the assisted living residents – with many activities and excursions. I would highly recommend it.

June 17, 2016

By Amy667486

Oakmont is brand new and absolutely gorgeous. They planted trees, but they were not grown yet. We had lunch, and I was not impressed with it, but we talked to the chef who was from South Africa. They have studios, to places almost like homes. Margie was delightful, very sweet, and was able to show us several rooms. They had an exercise room, a massage therapist, visiting doctors, and an office. They had a brunch on the first Sunday of the month.

May 29, 2016

By Gloria401081

Oakmont of Santa Clara was spectacular, but I think it’s a little bit too big for Mom. If I am old enough, I'd move in. They had a lot of activities, like tai chi in wheelchairs. They also had entertainers on Sunday. They allow pets, which is a big thing for elderly people. It’s a new facility, so it’s beautiful. They do daytrips to the city, which is really good. The menu that I saw looked fabulous and had something for everybody.

May 10, 2016

By JenniferXKYGY

Oakmont provides a high level of care and service to my grandfather. All of the staff is very well trained and seem to enjoy their jobs. The food is great, they are always going on outings and have a lot for the residents.

May 10, 2016

By Larry S.RRARB

I thought Oakmont of Santa Clarita was a terrific and lovely facility but very expensive beyond my price range. The staff was wonderful. The food was terrific. I loved the place.

March 30, 2016

By A Fellow Reviewer122099650

The Oakmont of Santa Clarita is obviously the top of the line if you can afford it. We visited for my mother. The rooms are very nice. Everything is brand new and very luxurious. They have beautiful dining areas and a lot of activities planned in a beautiful, huge activity room. There was a beautiful theater with big comfortable chairs and gorgeous grounds. The staff members were very accommodating, very nice, and gracious.

Memory Care Reviews for Oakmont of Santa Clarita

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pharma

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Computer Class

• Minimum Age: 60 (Younger Ages Per Executive Director Discretion).

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: 197608980
  • State Licenses: 197608980

About Oakmont of Santa Clarita

Oakmont of Santa Clarita is located on Newhall Ranch Road between the 5 freeway and Copperhill. At Oakmont of Santa Clarita residents enjoy lush gardens, beautiful courtyards and sweeping panoramic views of the Santa Clarita Valley set among lovely residential areas – a close distance to shopping, restaurants and medical centers. Oakmont of Santa Clarita’s resort style amenities include concierge services, salon and day spa, world-class dining and weekly maid service. Oakmont of Santa Clarita is a place to enjoy retirement in style: a place to enjoy great residents, impeccable service and unending possibilities.

You finally get to relax and enjoy spending time doing the things you love, with the people you love! At Oakmont of Santa Clarita, our residents have access to a multitude of activities and exciting adventure. Our community has a fitness center, massage spa, beauty salon, movie theatre, walking paths, outdoor pet park and lush resident flower and vegetable gardens. Residents can enjoy day trips to shopping centers, restaurants and art galleries. Make your retirement the best years of your life at Oakmont of Santa Clarita. Welcome home!

Our restaurant will be open daily from 7:30am to 7:00pm, allowing our residents to enjoy their meals at their leisure in our indoor outdoor dining room, where they are surrounded with relaxing sounds of the waterfall and sweeping panoramic views Magic Mountain and the Santa Clarita Valley. A variety of menu options, such as low-sodium, heart healthy, low-sugar or gluten free can be accommodated for our residents with special dietary needs. Apartment homes feature high ceilings with crown molding, large open kitchens with granite countertops, spacious living rooms and bedrooms. For diabetic residents, the community offers a Diabetes Wellness Program that monitors and manages glucose levels, meals, exercise and activities. Oakmont of Santa Clarita also offers a fully equipped wellness center and Concierge Medicine Program allowing outside physicians to visit participating residents onsite.

Map of Oakmont of Santa Clarita