Park Terrace

Reviews of Park Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Park Terrace

Independent Living Reviews for Park Terrace

July 22, 2014

Park Terrace is a clean and a well-managed facility. It was better than any other ones I have seen. It's a memory care facility. They have 4 buildings and 10 patients per building with 2 nurses for the 10 patients. The way they have it designed, it's 1 building with 10 rooms that are basically in the circle. The living area and kitchen area is right in the middle so when it's time to eat they walk out of their room and they are standing in the kitchen. There are no hallways, and that makes it a lot easier for the residents. It's expensive, but I think it's worth it. Their rooms are about 500 square feet, no kitchen, but it has a handicapped bathroom. So far the staff seem good, and I would recommend this facility.

June 28, 2014

Everything was good at Park Terrace. We visited it because of the close proximity to where my mom lives. It’s clean and organized. The staff is caring and has good supervision. They have a 2-bedroom, which is basically like a private bedroom with a shared bath. It’s a good facility.

April 28, 2014

By Walter7

My visit was very pleasant at Park Terrace. I thought it was very nice. It had a very pleasant layout. There was a lot of acreage. The people and the dining room seemed very nice. I think the dining room was spacious, as I recall. No complaints about it at all.

December 23, 2013

By wordleman

We could not be happier with Park Terrace, but more importantly, our mother-in-law loves it. The staff is as friendly as you can get, the facility is immaculate and beautifully designed, they offer ample activities and "field" trips, the dinning room is lovely and serves extraordinary food and the grounds are well manicured and plush. If this wasn't enough, the cost is more than reasonable, regardless of the level of care. After two other facilities that were good, but not remarkable, we are grateful to have found Park Terrace and could not recommend them highly enough.

November 20, 2013

By LovelyLady0000087

Park Terrace is extremely clean and it smells good. My mother has been there for about 6 weeks now. The staff is great. She's been extremely happy with them. She cannot move from place to place herself, so they have to transport her down to meals and to activities in a wheelchair. They're kind, nice, and they come in and take her when she needs to go down. She also needs help with bathing. Mom finds it to be a very pleasant experience and certainly much better than she expected. The rooms are extremely spacious. She's in a complete 1-bedroom with bath and huge closet. The showers are big enough to get a large bathing chair in. She has balcony that overlooks the courtyard and the pool. Her living room is very spacious, too. We were able to get a large reclining chair, a dinette table with 3 chairs, a chest for putting a TV on, a couple of other chest that she wanted to take with her, and a sofa. At this moment, I have no problems. The food is unbelievably good and she's enjoying it.

August 28, 2013

By Julie16

My mom is a resident of Park Terrace. This facility has a very friendly environment. They are renovating all the rooms. They look nicely painted. They also have new carpets, tiles and crown moldings. They look pretty nice. I had tried eating there and food was fair. I think their dining room is fine. They have white tablecloth and it looks fairly formal. Their staff is very helpful. I like best their companion care. They are very attentive for my mother. Their wait staff is also nice and attentive. They also have activities for their residents. They have outings a few times a week where they take everybody who wants to go to nearby stores in the town. They also go to the movies and go out for scenic drives. You just have to sign up for these activities. They also have card games like bingo and bridge. The only thing I could think that they need to improve on is their food. They need to serve more fresh food and less prepared food.

April 18, 2013

By Carlene2

We chose Park Terrace because it was conveniently located near our house. The staff were awesome. They were great people. The food was wonderful.

October 15, 2012

By apriladams

Mom has her own apartment in Park Terrace. I can visit her anytime I want. I think the area is very safe. I would say she's definitely eating a balanced diet. But I think they could be a little more exotic with their food, a little more varied. The residents appear to be active and happy, has a lot of activities, they do a lot of brain games, and there's a park nearby, a lot of things you can walk around. The facility have a very warm and fuzzy feeling. It appealed to me because it seem to be more intimate.

September 06, 2012

By caring9041

I went there with the Girl Scouts. My daughter is a Girl Scout and they wanted to show how the elderly could be cared for in a special Alzheimer's unit that they have in Park Terrace. I thought it was very clean, nice, and comfortable, especially for the Alzheimer's patients. The staff were pretty friendly. The residents seem happy.

November 17, 2011

By manfredeaf

Very nice facility including an Alzheimer's station.

July 27, 2011

Park Terrace is a wonderful independent/assisted living community in Rancho Santa Margarita. The staff is friendly and helpful. Everyone wants each new senior to feel welcome and to participate in the community events planned to help them have a full life. I especially like how they work to accommodate each senior's special needs as they need more services. Families new to any community need to expect it to take 1 - 3 months for their family members to become part of the community. Our mother participated in very little at first and with gentle nudging by the staff at the community, she started making friends and is very active and happy.

June 22, 2011

By TinkerEll

There are a couple of elderly women that my mom has grown to love and she comes to bring them cookies once a week and chit chat. When she went on vacation to England for a month, she asked me to fill in her for and check in on her "buddies" and bring them cookies while she was gone. So I did and boy, was I amazed at how beautiful these apartments were! The community did not even look like an assisted living facility! The facility is absolutely beautiful and I have been told by the women there that the food is superb. It is located within walking distance to several large shopping centers and many restaurants, but of course, transportation is provided to the residents. I mentioned to the women when I brought them their cookies that I wouldn't mind retiring at Park Terrace myself and they proceeded to tell me that there are many options as far as the living quarters. In addition to apartments, they rent rooms, and little community like "apartments" that are larger than an apartment. I thought that is pretty neat- it leaves options open.

Memory Care Reviews for Park Terrace

Services and Amenities of Park Terrace

• Pool

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Pets: All Pets

About Park Terrace

Nestled against the Saddleback Mountains, Park Terrace is centered in the bustling town of Rancho Santa Margarita and surrounded by natural beauty. Living at Park Terrace, you can choose to relax with nature or connect with the people, places and events of this active city. There is a great synergy between Park Terrace residents and the surrounding community as a whole. Park Terrace residents volunteer within local schools and charities while the families and individuals of Rancho Santa Margarita come to Park Terrace to actively participate in community life with residents and associates. Park Terrace life is about sharing your passions with family and friends.

Park Terrace has a bright and inviting Southern California resort like feel, with beautiful courtyards, gardens, fountains, and walking paths welcoming you home. The opportunities to socialize, make new friends and to pursue your passions are limitless. Park Terrace is a place to enjoy life. Within the well-planned indoor outdoor campus, residents can take advantage of the convenient cafe, the comfortable library, popular computer lab or even our state of the art senior fitness center and beautiful pool area. To complete the experience, the caring and professional associates provide a full calendar of activities for educational, social and spiritual growth.

Map of Park Terrace