Tycoon Residential

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197606869

About Tycoon Residential

Tycoon Residential is located in North Hills, CA in Los Angeles County. This residential care home provides helpful support in an area that is historical, beautiful, and a great place to live. Those who spend time in Los Angeles County enjoy checking out the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Griffith Observatory, MacArthur Park, and many other attractions in the area. Tycoon Residential gives you the helpful support of a caring staff in a group home setting. Our staff is properly trained to serve you in the best way. Our staff will make sure that you are safe at all times. Our staff works hard to improve your quality of life as you are staying with us by giving you all of the care that is right for you and your needs.

In addition to giving you great support and an excellent area to call home we also offer the following:

• Meal preparation services