Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

Assisted Living Reviews for Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

July 28, 2015

They're really good at Elysium. The facility is really clean. The people are nice. Any time there is a problem, they give me feedback. It is really good. It is very homey, and everything has just been redone. It looks brand new too. The dining area is fine, but they never use it. They would bring the food to your room. My dad doesn't like participating in activities, but I know they have a TV room and a sitting room outside.

October 30, 2013

By canukie

I chose Elysium Residential Care facility for my husband's father. He has been there since June. It's a private home with few beds and I'm very happy with it. The facility is very impressive. The person that runs it is an R.N. and it's so sparkling clean everywhere. It has just six beds with two caregivers. They keep me up to date with how my husband's father is doing. We have a good communication and I'm able to call and talk to him in there. They serve them very well and they are really up to date. They have a hospice nurse who comes in to see him. He is very happy there.

Costs for Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

Photos of Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

Services and Amenities of Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 197601334

• About Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles

Welcome to Ayres Residential Care Homes

A supportive home environment that protects and enhances the quality of life for seniors and their families, six residents at a time! The very best care at each of our three Ayres Residential Care Homes. Six beds per location.

“Our residents and their families are at the very center of what we do, so, we listen and even try to anticipate concerns.” Deep respect for our seniors and appreciation of their individual life experiences.

Dignified private homes and a set of services personalized to meet individual needs, six residents at a time. A commitment to continually expand and adjust our services and programs to match the needs of our residents.

Our Services:

Rehabilitation

• Speech Therapy
    • Occupational Therapy
    • Massage Therapy

Thank you for your interest at Ayres Residential Care Homes. Please give us call to schedule a free tour.

Each of our homes offers comfortable and gracious environment…a warm home-like atmosphere. Each lovely residential setting includes an outdoor patio with a colorful garden, a living room, dining room and a personalized private room. Each of our six private rooms has a private, fully accessible bathroom.

Map of Ayres Residential Care Home: West Los Angeles