Sunrise of Beverly Hills

Reviews of Sunrise of Beverly Hills

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise of Beverly Hills

December 22, 2012

By oldjoe123

Let me just start off by saying wow! Sunrise is buy far the most luxurious and decadent assisted living facilities that I have ever seen. That being said its also located in Beverly Hills. This place definitely screams upper class retirement home. This multimillion dollar facility is absolutely gorgeous. It almost like the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. Aesthetics aside the staff is one of the best that I've ever seen. They're there when you need them and completely out of sight when you don't. All of the low level staffers (nurses and orderlys) seem very well educated and very professional. I spoke to a few of the current residents, none of which had anything bad to say at all. Not to mention that there is a team of doctors on the grounds at all times. One of the aspects that I thought was pretty cool were the daily chef prepared gourmet meals. I have never seen a more awesome senior living facility. On the other hand this place is also located in Beverly Hills.

April 10, 2012

By tdexter

We brought Mom here about a year ago and so far so good. She's got a variety of health issues, and has steadily been declining. Thankfully, she's a got a great spirit that is supported by the wonderful aura the staff provides. The staff here are really one a kind, and we're so grateful to have them. They've given Mom a much needed boost, and our family (and me) are very grateful. My only complaint is the price! But after all, it is Beverly Hills, and the facilities are, for the most part, top of the line. I say "for the most part" because Mom has a tough time getting around because of where she is and where everything is spaced. But all in all, if she's happy, we're happy, and the staff certainly go above and beyond to provide. I would definitely recommend for a loved one or friend in your life.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise of Beverly Hills